Modart Bangvoo Build

wmclarenf1

Wow.... Didn't take you long A. Can't wait to see what you think?

More pictures please :)

Art

Looks very nice. Will be very interested to see how it stacks up against your gamers.

Must admit I'm looking forward to your review.

If it plays as good as it looks I think you will have some fun.

Lets hope the reviews are positive.

Awesome combination! something on my "to try" list. ;)

Congrats! Looks nice high quality finish. I'd be interested to hear your thought about the shaft Bangvoo Premium.

Can't wait for the write-up, one of the most exciting driver heads launched this year. Please do a feel, distance, forgiveness comparison with your other heads as well if possible :)

Side by side face pics.

From left:

Crazy 435 - TRPX S-013 - Modart MA01D - Ryoma Maxima Type D

Face height as measures from top to bottom of face plate is as follows:

435 - 52.5 mm

S013 - 50.5mm

MA01D - 53.5mm

Maxima - 51.5mm

Measuring from where the crown starts to break to the face and where the face starts to break to the sole, the 435 is by far the deepest at 57mm. Using my NASA tested 200 degree eye and 2nd son's measuring rule :-)

post-2841-0-79900500-1394335835_thumb.jp

Art and everyone in this thread, I wanted to make it clear that we never asked Art (wmclarenf1) to delete his original post. We are more than happy to see him as well as other members share info on great products like Modart.

However we did ask him to delete his posts further down in which he took shots at TSG ie "he hopes he does not get banned by TSG and he is not a big spender here etc". Those posts were unecessary and completely irelevant to Modart.

We have already had discussions with Art over the last few weeks about certain issues pertaining to the forum and while I am not in support of censorship of any kind, his comments were uncalled for and those of you who know me, will know I am the most easy going and politics disliking guy on this forum, (^_^) However again those comments crossed the line.

I know this may come across as puzzling for many of you and many of you may not even agree to the actions we take and everyone is entitled to come to their own conclusions. If however any of you have questions or simply want to discuss why we are closing this thread, you are more than welcome to email me anytime as always.

Many members have developed relationships here and have created friendships with myself included which is a fantastic thing. However in a community like this sometimes we are forced to look like the bad guy which I am very sorry about and this is not the first time nor will it be the last.

I hope you all can understand and as always I thank you for your continued support.