Tourstage at TGW.com

pieholden

Found a visor and towel on TGW for peanuts.  Notice they don't have the Z's anymore.  I'd reall like to get a Z101 2 iron.....any ideas??

Think Chris has got that in his stock room??.....Thanks

read around some of the other threads... aparently TS is pulling the plug on the Z line and perhaps thier entire NA market.

Found a visor and towel on TGW for peanuts.  Notice they don't have the Z's anymore.  I'd reall like to get a Z101 2 iron.....any ideas??

read around some of the other threads... aparently TS is pulling the plug on the Z line and perhaps thier entire NA market.

Entire US market according to the Bridgestone rep. that I talked to this weekend. It will all be gone this spring. He had a Japanese Bridgestone catalog though, and you can't believe the stuff that was in there.

Entire US market according to the Bridgestone rep. that I talked to this weekend.  It will all be gone this spring.  He had a Japanese Bridgestone catalog though, and you can't believe the stuff that was in there.

I've got that catalogue in my office... It motivates me to work harder! :D

Entire US market according to the Bridgestone rep. that I talked to this weekend. It will all be gone this spring. He had a Japanese Bridgestone catalog though, and you can't believe the stuff that was in there.

Guys, the Z series IS their entire North American market. Here in North America we never really had Tourstage. The 101 Irons are great, but there is so much more to it. When you say TourStage, it's blasphemy to refer to the North American released clubs. I think it's time we all realized that. TourStage Never had any sort of focus on the North American Market and in my opinion, never planned to. Just an experiment. It really doesn't matter whether they continue the Z line here or not. The really great stuff always did, and always will come from Japan.

Note: Here's a really funny example.... Get one of the U.S. released caps then get a Japanese TourStage cap and tell me if TourStage ever gave their best to the North American market. There is no comparison. Besides the Z101's that is.

Entire US market according to the Bridgestone rep. that I talked to this weekend.  It will all be gone this spring.  He had a Japanese Bridgestone catalog though, and you can't believe the stuff that was in there.

I've got that catalogue in my office... It motivates me to work harder! :D

Well banduga , don't be hogging that catalogue all to yourself . Send it over to me and I'll make sure it get's some use :lol:

Seriously , if you are able to get another one PM me and I'll send you my address so you can mail it to me 8)