Epon's new shin putter

Chris

Please let us know how it feels at impact. I like the overall shape, not sure I like the red stripes.

It's fine just not what I expected coming from Epon.

This could have been a stunning putter if it had just 1 finish vs 3, no inner badge, different sole stamping and name.

#bringbackkobayashi

yikes..... too much. tripple lines and colour.

what happened to epon understaed simpllicity

well they got all their 2014 offerings right with regards

to understated simplicity. I'm going to give them a free pass

on the putter.

Look like something you'd find on the charity rack at d**k's.

Well nobody has ever said that I have any class.

I quite like it

The zen is indeed a special putter my favorite part was the light dimples on the top area. Not sure if you guys know or care but those dimples were actually CNC'd to me that's pretty unique.

I agree with Spoon, Epon has done good with the latest batch of releases minus this putter & the 703 imo.

It could be spruced up though, send it into gold's remove the plastic badge and CNC Epon Forged into the back cavity, grind the sole blank and add weights to compensate for the weight loss, I would engrave the kanji for Shin on the sole as it's a pretty sexy and refinish in black boron or white satin.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it has a lot of toe hang, so definitely not for me, but I was never really able to putt with heel shafted putters

Very disappointing given the previous efforts.

Feel is not that bad, but very poor design choices for a brand of this calibre.

Hopefully we get a limited variation at some point, or like Chris said could modify well.

Didn't quite like the overall design of this putter, anyway still keep looking and waiting for next Epon putter.

• 11 months later...

No Love for Shin...I put my hands on one on the weekend. It really didn't look that bad in real life. Its had fantastic feel and balance!! Plus I reckon Golds could do an amazing Mod on it if the aim line really and badge really annoyed you...but Epon quality wise...it doesn't fail.

• 7 months later...

No Love for Shin...I put my hands on one on the weekend. It really didn't look that bad in real life. Its had fantastic feel and balance!! Plus I reckon Golds could do an amazing Mod on it if the aim line really and badge really annoyed you...but Epon quality wise...it doesn't fail.

I just got my new shin yesterday and I am stunned it has got such a bad rap.

This is a thing of beauty great to look at and reeks epon quality for balance and control first game today so we will see.

ALao quite like the badge and love the red and white sight lines anyway each to there own.