I'm lost in Tokyo. Need little help.

igotya

Hi guys,

I'll stay 4 days from tomorrow in Tokyo.

But, it's quite a bad timing, because I heard that 'mighty' T will have a break this week.

I don't want to bother him during vacation, and ask you guys to give me some advice.

Maybe, Craig, Chris, and Supo can show me the way. Surely, I'll appreciate other members' help.

- Can I visit Crazy Factory without any appointment?

- Need to buy Mystery C-HT511 fw head. (not listed in TSG yet) Where can I get it?

- To find some classy secondhand clubs and parts, Shinbashi or Okachimachi?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

I'll stay 4 days from tomorrow in Tokyo.

But, it's quite a bad timing, because I heard that 'mighty' T will have a break this week.

I don't want to bother him during vacation, and ask you guys to give me some advice.

Maybe, Craig, Chris, and Supo can show me the way. Surely, I'll appreciate other members' help.

- Can I visit Crazy Factory without any appointment?

- Need to buy Mystery C-HT511 fw head. (not listed in TSG yet) Where can I get it?

- To find some classy secondhand clubs and parts, Shinbashi or Okachimachi?

Thanks in advance!

For sure we can help, need a place to eat?

- Crazy is by appointment only, honestly they are pretty far out in Adachi, kinda a pain. little english is spoken.

- Anything you need we can get and for a great price, just because it isn't in the pro shop it doesn't mean we don't offer it. That mystery FW head no worries but interesting choice.

- BST has better selection & pricing than most used shops but have fun there are golf shops aplenty in tokyo and surrounding areas.

C, it's great to hear from you.

Great food in Tokyo, that's what I missed. Can you recommend some? (especially, Sushi, Tepan, and Noodle)

Can you arrange an appointment for Crazy?

Any other good suggestion for FW head?

I'm sure BST is a good deal, but I need a place to hang out. I read Craig mentioned Shinbashi, I just need some details. (for example, direction from the station)

Thanks.

ok...

sushi .cheaper sushi for very good quilaity in AKASAKA under tulleys coffee shop, near TBS television station.

umaisuhikan-- 033560 6711. open 24/7/365....

well worth a trip for sooooooooo sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i go there with the family a lot.

tepanyaki..... difficulty bec its expensive but if u want some really out there tepan in the grand hyatt hotel in ropongi, try keyakizaka.

or cheap and FUN panic cafe in roppongi near the audi garage.

noodles... soba. i presume, well ltheres BILLIONS of them but one of the best theres is .a nd hes been around for 200 years... in

azabu juban is clsoe to one of the best

azabu nagasaka sara shina....3584-9410

shops.... well depending on where ur staying. shinbashi has a few , u can walk to them .

not much in htere right now. but worth a look ..

okachmachi is better tho bec its also a market. plenty to do , can psend a whole day there.

there u go

enjoy.

Dear Supo,

Thanks for your kind advice and recommendations.

Having great food is one of my priorities, besides shopping JDM clubs.

I'll try Umaisushikan, Keyakizaka, and Azabu juban.

I'll start at Shinbashi area first, since I'm staying near Odaiba.

Can you tell me the direction from Shinbashi station (or exit no.)?

Again, I heartily thank you.

ask the conceierge to give u directions to nishi shinbahi. that shuid get u right htere its pretty eay to find .

look ofr a big orange sign o nthe main road.

fro mthere theres a few others near by walking distance about 700 meters

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Chris, Craig, and Supo, I could do pretty well in Tokyo.

- Enjoyed foods very much. I tried some places Supo recommended (Keyakizaka, Panic, Nagasaka sarashina) and had Sushi in other places.

- AS Chris said, Crazy Factory is located in Far Far Away Land. (I was in Minato, southern part of Tokyo.) But, I could buy some heads.

- Visited second-hand golf shops near Shimbashi station. Big orange sign: Golf Paradise. And other shops nearby.

- Craig, you were right. I was robbed in Victoria golf. I picked up some tiny things for gift, and should pay 33,000 yen.

Thanks again.