Honma Tour World TW717 430cc Driver

I wanted to highlight the players clubs that Honma has to offer.

Although I have not hit it yet, not sure I will as it could be more than I can handle which is something I never expected to say about anything Honma, the TW717 is for the athlete & better player. Compared to say the Crazy 435 it seems noticeably smaller when looking down at it based on design not being 5cc's less.

Basically it's a club designed for those who want to maneuver the ball and are looking for a strong mid trajectory.

Shaft options, of course we can have any shaft installed but what Honma offers is worth considering. For the average player the new ARMRQ 8 Mid Kick 66 grams in stiff 8 weave Japanese carbon made in house.

If you need more than that try the Vizard TA65 or TA75 which is also mid kick just a bit heavier and more stout. It's butt stiff to give the impression that the tip is softer than actual.

And finally the Vizard TZ65 & TZ75 these are the stronger players high kick 67g - 75g shafts. The TZ is butt soft and tip stiff designed to prevent the left side.

Here's the skinny on the TW717 430:

- Matte Black Finish

- Designed for workability

- High back side to promote a level impact plane

- Front of crown is thicker than back for a stronger more piercing trajectory

- Slightly oval face helping the club stay open at impact

- variable face thickness to increase rebound

- 5 piece structure

- crown = 3AL 2.5V Ti

- sole = G4 Ti

- hosel = pure Ti

- weight = 13g neutrally positioned tungsten

- face = 6A-4V Ti

XF5A0914-900x600.jpg

XF5A0908-900x600.jpg

XF5A1365-900x600.jpg

XF5A1340-900x600.jpg

XF5A1342-900x600.jpg

XF5A1347-900x600.jpg

XF5A1356-900x600.jpg

XF5A1363-900x600.jpg

XF5A1364-900x600.jpg

XF5A0921-900x600.jpg

Great looking driver. I've hit all 3 in the TW range and my fav was the 455. Lovely feel.

Wow that's pretty cool. I can't wait to see if they'll have this at an upcoming Demo Day. Honma has really suprised me. At the last year's Demo Day, I tried the new blades and not only could I hit the ball solid, I was able to move the ball left to right and right to left. I can't even do that with my regular cavity back irons.

Might have to give Honma another look.