heavy putter shaft??

julescurwen

Have a Scotty Cameron TeI3; had head refinished and milled - love the feel; stock shaft. however, tried a mate's epon i33 and really liked the weight. any suggestions about shaft to use to give me increased feeling of weight. don't want to change head?

i have not dabbled in putter set up so not sure how naive a question this is!

thanks

NS pto heavy shaft is the way to go. I also use the Qudra fire putter shaft which will give increased feeling if weight. Dice it's graphite it dampens the overall feel of the putter.

I've NS heavy putter shaft in my GF seven head and I quite like the feeling and overall heavy weight of it.

Anyone tried the UST frequency shaft? http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_US0010P_A_cn_E_686Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have a putter with that shaft as well I believe you can no longer get that shaft. I was going to put it in my GOLDS seven putter but they couldn't get one.

Anyone tried the UST frequency shaft?

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_US0010P_A_cn_E_686

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Got thismahft in about 15 putters prob with it is it doent feel,heavy it really dulls hte head

U cant feel the vibes its bloody sensational

But its a disticlt feeling

149g Nippon NS is the way to go. The ust filtered and graphite in general mutes the feel IMO, didn't care for it.

The ns pro was $55 shipped from a source here in the US.

Visited the club fitter. Immediately clear that the feel I prefer is at the head. Not sure how the various heavy putter shafts mentioned are weighted. We decided to add 40g at the head end by loading the tip of the shaft and maybe some lead tape on the head itself. A lighter grip will also help swing weight.