The new 2014 Black Bison W222 by WALD tuning Japan. It's So stunning, The wheels are a couple inches too big but other than that bravo MB!

10174814_853914757958349_573932179031844

10252044_853914754625016_432304580908149

This looks good...although the facelift that both the 2014 E and S class sedans received certainly didn't need much help. The generic Japanese influenced styling was incredibly out of place on the first gen W212 and W222.

Is there no S600 anymore? I preferred those in the S class over the AMG. The performance increase to me wasn't enough to make up for the loss of the quiet, smooth comfort of the 600. Loved the AMG conversion in the smaller, lighter cars that could really benefit from the suspension and power improvements. But I do really like the new S-Class body, not nearly so slab-sided as the previous one.

Is there no S600 anymore? I preferred those in the S class over the AMG. The performance increase to me wasn't enough to make up for the loss of the quiet, smooth comfort of the 600. Loved the AMG conversion in the smaller, lighter cars that could really benefit from the suspension and power improvements. But I do really like the new S-Class body, not nearly so slab-sided as the previous one.

There will be an S600 coming, it will be a Hybrid I believe. A maybach as well.

You couldn't be more right about AMG. The purpose of something like the S550 is purely comfort and the luxuries the car has to offer.

In the U.S all S models are long wheel base, there is no short as there will be in other countries.

I test drove the new S63 vs new S550 and ended up trading in my wives lexus for the 550. I went planing on AMG for its cool bumper, more powerful motor, exhaust, and small touches on the interior the ride actually felt a bit more harsh. Suspension & 20" wheels could be the main culprit here but with this motor and upgraded brakes the car didn't accelerate as smoothly nor stop as luxuirously as the standard 550 did. I've always had this issue with Brembo's, looks cool and stops way better yet it doesn't feel better and squeaks sooner with dust. The S65 is probably a whole other story as it's geared back toward luxury vs the S63 is sport.

The AMG runs almost an extra 40k for all that and with no options. So we decided to load up on the options with our non AMG model. Glad I did because the options really make this car. Now I can't imagine an AMG without the extras added.

There is an improved option on this W222 called Magic ride control and with the AMG's you can't get it. It's pretty awesome the cars cameras detect strong wind, speed bumps, pot holes & dips and prepares the suspension for it either softening and lifting or firming and lowering. The things you can do with a full air suspension now days.

No matter what you do to an S class it will never be built for speed so why?

Standard S550:

2014-S-CLASS-SEDAN-092-CCF-D.jpg

And it will never really handle worth a s**t, no matter what you do to it (save for lopping 3,000 pounds off of it), so might as well cruise around in full luxe mode. I agree. Had a CL600, it was way better than my buddy's CL63. A little front heavy, but it was so damn heavy anyway it didn't matter. Drove/rode like a dream with much better finish out than the 63.