ryoma putter....... amazing feel!

supo

this is eye popping at impact, nothing feels anything like it .

i cant begin to accuratly describe it to do it justice , i love its feel,. unfortunatly.... not its looks.

i had 15 mins with it yesterday and was slackjawed, its like its got springs in the back of the cavity that just pop the ball. the face is amazing

tario pls help me out here, this is just bezerk techhnology. neve seeen anything like it it feels uber cheap but at the same time its totally intoxicating

if sasaya can do that finish the FIRST one is mine!!!!!!!

its an ugly sucker.

but i cant fault the way it felt one iota. i think its wel worth a punt its not that exxy

cheaper than a 1/10000000000000000000 scotty pop out

Exactly what we first said when we rolled these back in Feb. Cheap looking yet awesome.

It's got a very big insert and a shallow cavity behind the face as well. I'm sure Sasaya could do magic to one of these.

I was interesting in this putter since T & C mentioned it earlier this year. When will we gonna have more detail about it?

Ok these just landed, I still gotta take pics and then it will be put up in the pro shop.

It's listed at 450 but TSG is going to do a forum special for all members who want them.

That will be coming early next week.

Ok these just landed, I still gotta take pics and then it will be put up in the pro shop.

It's listed at 450 but TSG is going to do a forum special for all members who want them.

That will be coming early next week.

Well at a good price this might be worth a try. Looking forward to the Forum deal next week

They have 2 different models in 2 finishes.

The pre sale will go up tonight or tomorrow.

I've been rolling these over the weekend. It's not as ugly as originally thought, big improvement over the prototype we seen a few months ago.

Feedback on the anser style putter? same as mallet, i.e. clicky?