J Beam Glourious

potuna

What does anyone know about these?

What does anyone know about these?

It's for the slower swinger but I'm spec'ing one out for about 100mph to see how it does.

The 535 is the one I'm excited for. It's the new flagship model.

It's for the slower swinger but I'm spec'ing one out for about 100mph to see how it does.

The 535 is the one I'm excited for. It's the new flagship model.

is this the equivalent of the 435? I'm yet to see a Jbeam model

that surpassed the accolades of the 435.

is this the equivalent of the 435? I'm yet to see a Jbeam model

that surpassed the accolades of the 435.

Cheers to that!

Hi Chris! Haven't got your 535 yet? There are so little info about this club out there, even on Jbeam's website. All I've heard it is another " 激飛 ” machine. Hope can read your view on this one soon. Is it more D-013 or S-013 like? or maybe it stands on it‘s own ?

The Glorious was originally designed for slower swingers and seniors as a premium distance driver. JBeam even matches it with a high modulus Glorious shaft which is very soft...

But as it made the rounds, people found the distance to be amazing.

Several top Drakon (driving contest) competitors are now using the Glorious and 535 along with the TRPX Air shaft and doing very well in competitions.

Hi T,You don't have to be slow to use the Glorious right? As long as match the right shaft. Compare to D013 and S013, what will be the call for 535?

i just got the glorious head in today. I Put in a TRPX Raytis Touale shaft. club length 46 inches. I ordered the 12 degree head at square face angle, 195 grams and used the JBEAM/CRAZY weight kit to get the weight up to 201 grams. WE have had record rainfall this year, and IM going for more lofted drivers to get maximum carry.

I am curious about the AIR shaft.

Edited by driverhead

i just got the glorious head in today. I Put in a TRPX Raytis Touale shaft. club length 46 inches. I ordered the 12 degree head at square face angle, 195 grams and used the JBEAM/CRAZY weight kit to get the weight up to 201 grams. WE have had record rainfall this year, and IM going for more lofted drivers to get maximum carry.

I am curious about the AIR shaft.

I havent tried the AIR shaft yet but the TRPX RAYTIS RAVIE has produced the best results so far. I basically have followed the same path as tweaking the 2014 GLOIRE due to the light head weight. I bumped the weight up with JBEAM weight and also had to add a few tungsten weight pads. This club works best for me at a heavier swing weight and 204 gram head weight. There is a hot spot in this head that produces amazing results when hit on the mark. Very forgiving head across the face. Of the mark distance and direction is more than acceptable , but the pure hits are fabulous.

Edited by driverhead

Are they going to make the 535 in a left handed model?

• 1 month later...

The Glorious is Glorious, I'm gaming one while on vacation vs the 535 its a tuff battle because we can order the Glorious with square face angles at lower lofts custom, it's pretty darn impressive. I gotta say Jbeam 535, Glorious, and the new FW and putter are freakin fabulous! Right up there with Modart, TRPX, Crazy and our other TSG favorites

I got a 14* Glorious about 6 weeks ago. Put the TRPX Air shaft in it. It goes far. Catch it on the sweet spot with a slight draw and it goes forever. I maybe have 90mph swing speed with the driver. I had to tip the TRPX 3/4 of an inch and it is sweet.

The Glorious was intended for the slower swing speed players, but I think it can work well for higher swing speed players with a low launch shaft. Very forgiving across the face and easy to launch. Very low on spin.,