GR8 YONNEX HEAD!

freehb04

Yonex ezone 15* - purchased new gamer for a year and a half but good condition. $115

Yonex nano 10*, type 430 - purchased new gamer for almost 2 years. Good condition, just reaching her prime. This head is a fwy finder. Looks great over the ball and easy to hit. Face is .5 closed. Won't be sad if this doesn't sell. $120

Yonex eZone 4i PB - purchased new, 2 rounds and some range time, great condition. $70

All prices net and shipped conus. Asia / Europe add $20 only on 1st item. Prices firm unless getting multiple items but I think they're fairly priced.

Thanks!

post-15014-0-33243600-1400816741_thumb.j

post-15014-0-85423300-1400816752_thumb.j

post-15014-0-28756100-1400816774_thumb.j

post-15014-0-05666800-1400816829_thumb.j

post-15014-0-11306000-1400816845_thumb.j

Edited by freehb04

Thx mp, it reminds me of what I used to enjoy more than gear...pre kids that is...hate to let those 551s go but I'm just not using them, someone should be enjoying them, really as good as it gets feel wise in the more GI category...

Must admit I did have a wry smile at the title

Good gear, good luck both with the sale and at home.

Misleading title. Sooooo disappointed.

What's a small 's' among friends.

Edited by Duffer19

Haha, fond memories of my single/early married sexlife....after a decade of my bs, two male hellion spawn and a 185 llb 1 yr 6 mo old Saint Bernard, mrs free is running at a snails pace of about 3 a year....and that's only after a ton of nagging and maybe buying her something nice....

What's a small 's' among friends.

Don't know about your girlfriends but mine have issues with a small 's'. That is why they aren't my girlfriends anymore.

Don't know about your girlfriends but mine have issues with a small 's'. That is why they aren't my girlfriends anymore.

...well yeah... that and your wife carries little s around in her purse most of the day....

• 2 weeks later...

Onoff 4i head is gone, 551 heads withdrawn. Trade interest includes roddio shafts or soft JDM balls (epon f3 is preferred) bit would try anything awesome.

Somebody grabs 2 items I'll throw in a really cool S-Yard hat, nwt and a Yamaha hat (not quite as cool) if you take all three Yonex heads (oh and 2 Yonex hats (1 new 1 used)...