Design Tuning Shafts?

rb2235

Other than a colored label what attributes are added to Design Tuning Shafts? I saw a new set of Design Tuning DG Tour Issue S200s on ebay for $700. Has to be more involved than just the sticker...right?

Thanks in advance

Edited by yourpressed

They are Tour Issue shafts first, then they have the fancy flame design added. I think that's it actually, they might be frequency sorted and spined or something too, but I don't think so.

Color & Specs. S200 isn't that bad compared to KBS but in Japan they double check most american shafts and in many cases have to toss a lot.

Same like Crazy KBS shafts, Color & Specs = big jump in price.

• 2 years later...

some new models appearing in the TSG SHOP and might be nice to get some further information on them - not much to go by from the description in the online store and they are expensive.  Apologies if I have missed a write-up on these -- couldn't find one in my drunken stupor.

On 5/16/2017 at 11:36 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

No write up on these done yet.   I have a set of the iron shafts just installed that I have not hit yet.

is there going to be a write up for the new driver/fw/ut shafts also?

11 hours ago, gregoire56 said:

is there going to be a write up for the new driver/fw/ut shafts also?

No probably not there has been little interest.  We need something special and different.  TSG recognizes brands for their materials,  tech,  a person behind it.   Crazy, Loop, 7D, Waccine, etc..  they either all make their own shafts or have an interesting design theory AND are made by someone top notch.  There is an over abundance of great shafts that we find to fit our swings.   

With TourAD, Fujikura, Diamana etc.. there is also a lot of other well made shafts to consider as well.