Fujikura Sapphire?

What I know about the Sapphire is that it's a shaft Fujikura makes for Taylor Made's Tour Department exclusively (on request only, thou). It is basically identical to the Pro95 except it has a softer tip. Weight is like the Pro95 in the 95-96 gram area, as well is torque, 3.0*.

Btw, the only Fuji i know that's 117 gram heavy is the HM-4.

haribo

just confirming what has already been said... i had gotten the specs a while ago. it's 4.5* torque, soft tip, not as counterbalanced as the pro95 and moderately heavy in the 95 gram range. at least, the original maroon ones were. there are a bunch of sapphires hitting the streets now that seem to be black (?hard to tell from pics) and maybe those are over 100 grams.

very active tip. it's almost like they stuck a SIX tip on a pro95. nice shaft for a fairway wood - in a driver, not so much imo.

This shaft has been around for ages by now! At least 6-7 years. I don't quite remember the torque and kick point but for sure it weigth at 105 grams raw.

They use to have a lot of color option the first time this shaft on the market, but i remember that they have quite a lot of head ache w/ those color option thing.