Hutchy's Custom Gold's Putter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful, just beautiful! I'd be sleeping with that one! Congrats, Hutchy. Can't wait to hear how it feels.

Have u got it yet, drinks @ my house when u get it, I got a litre of red for us to christen it with,

Looks as good I thought it would.

PS happy B Day for the other day,

reiki

The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

That came out very nicely, congrats mate.

Wow...Thanks Chris

That is sweet...Such an honour that the master particularly likes this putter.

Thanks also for recent comments fellas

B

That is just awesome. Hope she brings you many birdies!!

A true blessing.

Nicklaus, Trevino, Palmer and Crenshaw were advocates of the blade putter...bet they all wish they could get their hands on yours.

Well done man.

• 3 weeks later...

I seen this on Friday at the club and gave it a swing, fells great, well balanced, heavy, and looks, armmm, beautiful,,,,,,,

I could use this and I am a mallet man when it comes to putters,,

good putting with it Mate,

Back home for a week so review coming before I head again

Can say I love this thing, beautiful doesn't explain....my boots are well and truly full :)

Its a beautiful putter and I can see why Sasaya himself likes it.

Thats quite a wrap

Happy those boots are full too, justba shame I didnt get to see it a couple of weeks ago

Hoping that you will do another Golds project soon.

Believe me, you dont tire of it.

Edited by Craig

Thanks Craig

Yep gutted I couldnt make it....self employed can work for golf but can also work against the grain unfortunately, probably the first sunday I have had to pull for months...sods law.

Give me a shout next time you're in my neck of the woods and I will most certainly turn my work phone off.

Am already thinking of the next golds project....could be a driving iron I think.

The reiki putter is just sublime in every aspect, feel is like no putter I have cared to use including the zen...so soft. apart from the stunning looks and the buttery soft feel this thing works like a dream.

I have used it a few times now and the most impressive thing for me is the balance and almost automatic swing path...I could use this with my eyes closed but would mis out on all its beauty.

I know for sure my best puts are yet to come.

I would advise to all...not only the experience of a golds project but the finished product in hand and in the bag is just outrageously inspiring.

Combine Chris & TSG with Golds & Sasaya San and you have the best putter design and build duo on the planet...no s**t!!...of course some input from yourself is totally necessary.

Thanks to all for your feedback and positive comments...much appreciated fellow TSGers.

Project signed off...see on the next one ;)

14062401.JPG

Edited by hutchy