Need some sound advice .

Mike

I have a Laguna 2 PP , that I would like to send out to be refinished and have some custom stamping done on it . Don't know at this time if I want to keep the same finish or have a different finish applied .

Who would be the best person/company that I should talk to about having this done .

Thanks in advance .

Mike

I have a Laguna 2 PP , that I would like to send out to be refinished and have some custom stamping done on it . Don't know at this time if I want to keep the same finish or have a different finish applied .

Who would be the best person/company that I should talk to about having this done .

Thanks in advance .

Mike

To retain value I'd send it to Scotty, but if you are just looking for a good job and maybe change the finish... http://www.putterplating.com/Pictures.html

Thanks in advance .

Mike

To retain value I'd send it to Scotty, but if you are just looking for a good job and maybe change the finish... http://www.putterplating.com/Pictures.html

Thanks for the advice FAQ , will look at both options to see what is possible.

Mike

Just did a check on sending it back to Scotty $150 Canadian including shipping both ways . 8-9 weeks turn around .

Am going to check out a couple of other place's as I would like to get some custom engraving done . And I know Scotty will not do this work .

As to keeping the value of the putter it is not that big a concern.

Did a check on eBay and they are selling real cheap these days and IMO I can't see the price's going up that much to make it worth the cost of keeping it original .

Just did a check on sending it back to Scotty $150 Canadian including shipping both ways . 8-9 weeks turn around .

Am going to check out a couple of other place's as I would like to get some custom engraving done . And I know Scotty will not do this work .

As to keeping the value of the putter it is not that big a concern.

Did a check on eBay and they are selling real cheap these days and IMO I can't see the price's going up that much to make it worth the cost of keeping it original .

have you talked to Geo... I know he does a pretty nice job of working with Camerons... just to throw another hat into the ring...

A member called Shady jsut told me he got a NP done by CCC and it looked so good he sent them a few other putters... He said he'll have pics on the way... you may want to hold out for those pics.

Thanks for the additional info pete . Am going to explore all the options available this weekend and now will also wait for the pic's from Shady to make their apperance before I decide on what to do .

i know a lot of people around here are waiting to see thier work... I am telling ya... if they had a better webpage they'd get so much more business.

Thanks for the additional info pete . Am going to explore all the options available this weekend and now will also wait for the pic's from Shady to make their apperance before I decide on what to do .

i know a lot of people around here are waiting to see thier work... I am telling ya... if they had a better webpage they'd get so much more business.

Have to agree with you on that one pete . Was just there and it look like it is maintained by somebody who doesn't really know what he/she is doing .

More pic's of there work would definetly help in their buisness .

But as it is stated when they first started 3 days was the turn around now it is 3 weeks min. So I guess they do get a lot of work .

Mike,

I can highly recommend Geo, a/k/a George Palombi from geoputters.com

He's a great guy and nice to deal with. Got two putters from him, one being a Mizuno m400 The Reason by Scotty Cameron. George put another sight-line in for me (T sight-line now). It looks just like the JAT only smaller. He did a great job.

haribo

CCC's price is right - we need more pics of the putters - can anyone post ?

CCC's price is right - we need more pics of the putters - can anyone post ?

Yes can any one post some pic's of the work they have had done by CCC .

Putters would be great as that is what I'm looking at getting done , but any pic's at all so others can see what their work is like .

Call CCC if you can sometime. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Jim Russano and this man was very informitive. I was thinking of sending either my Laguna 2PP or my Newport 2.5 SS in and he educated me. Give him a call. As members of the forum we also get a better price!

Thanks for all your input guy's . Am going to check out all the site's and then make some calls , then decide what I'm going to do .

Will let you know what I do and try and get some pic's up when I have the putter back .

Mike