Calvin's bag 2014

Calvin Lim

Changed my irons this year to Miura Giken PP9003 irons from 5-P and shafted them with Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara Red 50 gm composite shaft.

Also acquired the Titleist Vokey Forged cold wedges for 52, 56 & 60 degrees. I did not make any changes to my Forged 48 degrees wedge, it is still the same Titleist Forged wedge for year 2012.

Still deciding whether to change my Driver, 3 wood and hybrid to this year's Taylormade Gloire mofels.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made the decision and changed my Driver, wood and hybrid. Yesterday went to a newly opened 2nd hand store and bought mint condition 2013 Taylormade Gloire Reserve Driver and also the same year Gloire Hybrid (Rescue #4). As for the 5 wood, later the same day purchased it brand new from the local Taylormade Retailer. Will make time and post some pictures here soon.

As i have an average to slow swing speed, have changed my newly purchased Gloire Range 3 pieces to Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara Red and Blue shafts. Driver and 5 wood 53 grams series and hybrid is in 50 grams series.

Can't wait to try them out at the range tomorrow :)

Took the Reserve Driver out to the range last night for a test. As compared to my TM Supermax and switching my Bassara Red shaft between the both heads, definitely can see additional distance gain over the Supermax.

Like I mentioned, I don't have a quick swing and would agree that a non-sports person like me would benefit from this Composition head.

Swing is effortless and would say I like the feel of the Driver at impact. For 1st try; a happy owner :-D

• 2 months later...

Beautiful wedges!