New Ping putter at Dubai ???

PM1965

is this it??

standard.jpg

If thats it , I think somebody at ping forgot to put the tin foil on his head to keep the aliens away :lol:

Have you seen the CRAZ-E? Makes this thing almost look good.

Yup have seen the CRAZ-E ProSpec . And the guy who designed that one did for a fact forget to make a helment out of tin foil to keep the Aliens out of his brain :lol:

This new one Doc? or what ever it is called must have been designed by his younger brother or another member of his family :lol:

Gee I hope he's not a member of TSG :lol:

It is fugly!! The Craz-E is also pretty bad in appearance, I tried one yesterday in a golf store, it putts quite well but I can't stand to look down at it, perhaps if it wasn't that damn blue colour.

There would be no more room in your golf bag. I remember people complaining about the futura taking up so much space, this thing (which i also heard is called "the Doc") would need it's own caddie :D I'm not sure I could close the trunk of my car with that thing in the bag :wink:

There would be no more room in your golf bag. I remember people complaining about the futura taking up so much space, this thing (which i also heard is called "the Doc") would need it's own caddie :D I'm not sure I could close the trunk of my car with that thing in the bag :wink:

i saw casey martin using that in tucson, i think it is called the "doc"

STX Golf's new Envision putter is another piece of art from designer Bob Engman, chief designer of the company's putter lines. The Envision, in fact, is what STX General Manager Laura LeMire said is the first of the Impressionist series by Engman, a world-renowned sculptor and former chairman of the sculpture department at Yale University.

http://dyn.pga.com/news/show/products/imag.../stx_putter.jpg

...this is one of the first in a series of alignment type putters that STX is coming out with designed by their "artist". I don't even think this first design looks "interesting". If you are going to do one of these oddball different type putters at least make it neat looking. Maybe they should go to their tour poster boy, Jesper P (atleast he used to) and see what he can help them design.

Jimenez must not have liked that huge Ping putter as he was using something a little more conventional this past weekend in Qatar.