JDM Irons

JDM Dreamer

ok! some of you may have noticed I have been trawling hutch and supo's for sale threads. I guess being new to the jdm scene I'm a bit confused by the price of second hand gear. I really like the look of the epon 702's and the nearly all of supo's gear, but my question is how would me buying a set of 4 year old JDM irons compare to a current set of off the shelf set of USDM irons

Most of the people who buy JDM gear take really good care of it. And the models don't change every 6 months like usdm gear. Find a set that someone has taken good care of and you won't know it's 4 years old. You can buy a new Ford or a 4 year old Audi (I know it's German). You'll know the difference.

Value is always in the eyes of the beholder. We buy and use Jdm because we want to whether it's 4 year old or brand new and I am sure a lot of us don't do a spreadsheet comparing relative value to USDM before we buy. No need to justify or rationalize before taking the plunge.

I hear what you are saying duff, my wife wishes I would do a spreadsheet every time I splurge on clubs usually I just pull the trigger, I think I just need to pick a set and go through with it I can always resell them...

Where abouts are you mate?

Kool. Should get a round soon. You playing Kogarah this Sunday?