SOLD

squishyy

All items shipped CONUS. If international, I can only ship on Saturday 7/5/14 and you will have to cover shipping.

UST Recoil Prototype 125 F4 - $old

Set makeup: 3-PW
Length: Plays to standard 37.75" 5i length. 1/2" increments all all shafts except for 9/PW which is 1/4".
Comments: The holy grail of graphite shafts. Curing of elbow pain and other ailments may occur. Currently only the 3 iron shaft has a Golf Pride Z cord standard size grip on it (new condition). The other shafts do not have grips as I want the buyer to see that there are no extensions. I am willing to include a set of Lamkin uTX Midsize grips, brand new, free of charge if my asking price is met. If you need standard size, please let me know and I will go exchange them during July 4th weekend. If you offer a price close to asking price and I feel generous enough I may just throw the grips in as well. However, if you start a lowball offer then come up in price I might not be kind enough to throw them in...

Titleist AP2 712 - $old

Set makeup: 4-PW heads
Comments: I was keeping these for a project build but never found the right shafts for my swing and these heads. They have been sitting around for a bit collecting dust, you can see the dust on the pictures haha. For now, these will be up for sale. The heads are in good condition with some dings due to rocks but does not affect play (on the 7 and 8 iron head). The short irons have the most face wear since I've been using them to practice my short game. No browning whatsoever.

Edited by squishyy