SOLD - TSG GRATITUDE

sbeaz

TSG Friends and Neighbors,

I've got stuff you may want, need or just generally have to have. Feel free to make offers.

post-16713-0-02908500-1407379539_thumb.j

1. SOLD jBEAM BM-535 driver. 10 degree, square face. It's in tremendous shape. Purchased from TSG. Slightest chip from a hit high on the face that went much farther than it should have.

2. TRADED S-Yard t.388 driver. 10.5 head pretty clean - face super clean, bottom scuffed. Purchased from fellow TSG'er.

3. SOLD Ryoma D-1 F5. 5 wood. It's high and straight. Club is in great shape, just a touch of wear on face. Purchased from TSG.

4. SOLD Onoff Labospec TS358 3 wood. 15 degrees of goodness. This fairway wood is in outstanding shape. Stock shaft SX, 70g KP: High. Sneaky good. Purchased from TSG'er

5. SOLD Egg HD Spoon. 14.5 degrees. 3 wood. Long and straight. Stock shaft M-43, D2 swingweight. Iomic grip. This is the one club out of this group I worry about letting go. Not kidding. Eggs wear well, but this club is still in outstanding shape.

6. SOLD Miura MG HB3. 20 degree hybrid. Miura feel. Club is in good shape. Tour AD DI-95s shaft. Surprisingly long. Has hand painted Miura ferrule.

7. SOLD Quadra Fire Express Prototype. 65SX. Shaft is tipped .75 inches. Plays deliciously stiff. This was my go to shaft. It's been replaced. It is a 2x pull purchased from TSG'er.

8. SOLD Quadra Fire Express TP-V 65X. Shaft plays with an active tip. Not tipped. If you need juuuust a little stiffer than stiff, this may be a good shaft for you. Purchased from TSG. Pulled once.

9. SOLD Diamana B 50X. Stop laughing. Light weight experiment that did not work. This shaft will be perfect for somebody. Pulled once. Seriously. Just once.

10. TRADED Yururi Tour 60. Love this club. Black head, black KBS tour wedge shaft, original Yururi grip built up to midsize.

11. SOLD Yururi Raw Gekku 61 wedge. LOVE this club. Dynamic Gold S200. Thought about naming a child after it, but the wife told me I was crazy and we're too old to have kids. Grooves are still pretty sharp.

Long post, but it's time to clear a few things out. Prices generally do not include shipping as I'm not sure where you are. I can work with you on shipping and get this stuff to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Edited by sbeaz

Would you consider selling the 388 head by itslef? I don't have much need for a 50g, unfortunately.

Would you consider selling the 388 head by itslef? I don't have much need for a 50g, unfortunately.

Of course. I don't even have a need for a 50g shaft.

Of course. I don't even have a need for a 50g shaft.

Haha, such are the ways of science. PM sent

I'm looking for another set of Epons (302, 316 or Tours) but heads only.

Edited by Bunches

I'm looking for another set of Epons (302, 316 or Tours) but heads only.

I don't see a problem there. Oh my goodness, you have one of those hard to find Miura 64K....Great club?

I love the 64K, but I've been using a 64º as my main club around the greens and greenside bunkers for over a year and a half. Now I have the finesse of a 64 with the added benefits of a K grind.

I have all four and rotate them depending on where I'm playing but I'm ready to get rid of the Spinner Wedge + shaft I ave in the 56º. I like the regular Spinner in the 60 and 64, but the Wedge + just seems neither here nor there. I'm going to try the NS Pro WV125.

4-k_zpsc13456d1.jpg

Edited by Bunches

vs, I never really liked Miura but you're making me think it's cool again and wanting some of those k grind wedges....nah, you should replace those w 213s....the k's are beautiful but am guessing they have that dense crisp feel I've had from other Miura offerings and I'll take soft and forgiving...still, very sexy...

I love the 64K, but I've been using a 64º as my main club around the greens and greenside bunkers for over a year and a half. Now I have the finesse of a 64 with the added benefits of a K grind.

I have all four and rotate them depending on where I'm playing but I'm ready to get rid of the Spinner Wedge + shaft I ave in the 56º. I like the regular Spinner in the 60 and 64, but the Wedge + just seems neither here nor there. I'm going to try the NS Pro WV125.

4-k_zpsc13456d1.jpg

Those are SWEET. Especially the 64K. How did you get it? Do you know Miura-san personally?

freehb, they do have that solid, dense feel, but I prefer that for short game play. They are sexy wedges, if a wedge can be sexy. They're a conversation icebreaker too.

sbeaz - Miura-san made it just for me and calls it the Valerie Grind :)

I kid, I kid.

Frank Viola was able to have a few made and he's the only source for them. I believe there was less than a dozen forged. I've had it since May and baby my clubs, but you can see from the sole, it's a gamer. It's a breeze for green side bunkers and my main club around the greens.

Back to your 302 heads...

Based on what you're asking for them with the shafts, I think we'd be too far apart and I don't want to insult you. I saw your listing on the Bay and think you'll probably get it on there.

Thank you for the consideration and GLWS.