The NEW Epon Pesonal Iron for 2014

604_skyline

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the round and clean look. That offset though would kill it for me. I wonder if someone can get some comparison photos next to the 302 or older Personals sometime to compare size and offset, etc.

i never really noticed the offset on my personals (1.0) until this thread. now i can't stop looking at it. great thanks.......

imo satirized really never looks clean, that sorta gloss effect is lost where as factory done satin still has that effect.

our refurb/refinish/build service is about to begin at the end of this month. this is not through gold's factory TSG deals directly with multiple refinishers only in Japan, our prices will be fair for the quality you receive.

Don't satinize, just send it to us and we will have it refinished in Japan of NiCr Satin.

how much would something like that cost? maybe copper?

How the offset Spoon?

They are always prettier in person.

Epons aren't photogenic. Don't know why that is.

As for offset not as bad as the specs suggest.

Looks fine to me. The rmx tour CB and mb look to have about the same. Seriously I can't tell the diff between af tour 302 and sus. Check the pics

I welcome more offset in designs.

And the P2 obviously got pretty big offset as you can see in your pics, I'm sure you see

It.

RMX MB vs CB has a big difference in offset vs each other and especially against the P2.

These personal 2's are 2.8 in the PW and 3.5+ in the long irons.

Compared to the other Epon irons it's considered a goose neck, nothing to hide they use that term themselves to describe these. This is a similar amount to the ONOFF forged 2013 cavity.

More than any Honma TW iron and pretty close the IS-03.

These actually remind me a bit of Gold's Factory's old blanks. Which I actually thought were nice.

pics

It definitely looks different that the previous pics.....I think it looks alot better!

C'mon C...quit teasing us with these washed out pics with plastic on them. Let's see what these really look like! ;)

Need to wear shades playing the 2.0, way too much chrome.

Maybe it's on purpose, you could blind your opponents by strategically using the 2.0's glare. Hehehe

Better looking pics:

post-18-0-75522200-1407945216_thumb.png

post-18-0-48145100-1407945241_thumb.png

The info sheet I got from Japan showed a brushed satin looking head, in the flesh this thing is chrome to the bone.

These have grown on me to really wanting to wear a set.

A bit of offset that already matches the irons I'm playing doesn't

bother me at all, just makes them more playable.

Just ok for me.

gamed mine today i like them a lot. they are easier than the personal 1 and the sus.

i guess due to the offset. offset police won't like this due to gooseneck but if they

hit with their eyes closed will bring a big big smile to their face and not hurt their eyes

with the glare the irons produce.