The NEW Epon Pesonal Iron for 2014

604_skyline

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I am just share some brand new product picture it make Limited 700 iron set oversea market.

post-10629-0-79328800-1409720024_thumb.j

Hi K.Sarintr, you're in BKK? I just bought the same set as yours today. Guess we took those 2 sets GC had. Hope to go for a round with you

Guys, for this P2, it is a real deal. Feeling at impact is incomparable, and it's so easy to hit. No wonder why Carlo urged me to try

Jeff, it beats the Nabla (at least for my swing)

For the wedge, well I hated the neck until I hit it. What can I say... good enough to make me buy after 1 trial session

Mark

Hi K.Sarintr, you're in BKK? I just bought the same set as yours today. Guess we took those 2 sets GC had. Hope to go for a round with you

Guys, for this P2, it is a real deal. Feeling at impact is incomparable, and it's so easy to hit. No wonder why Carlo urged me to try

Jeff, it beats the Nabla (at least for my swing)

For the wedge, well I hated the neck until I hit it. What can I say... good enough to make me buy after 1 trial session

Mark

mark, its not for everyone as there is some offset. fwiw undoubtedly they are one of the most enjoyable epons to play around with.

glad my recommendation worked out for you.

I am just share some brand new product picture it make Limited 700 iron set oversea market.

The Personal 2 looks much better in this picture compared to previous pictures I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

#markirons #epon #personal2 #xl45 K.Mark, I would like to share your new toys:) Thank you very much.

post-10629-0-11199000-1409745023_thumb.j

post-10629-0-18782500-1409745772_thumb.j

Edited by sarintr

Without wanting to harp on about offset etc, but given the price and the fact that the 'Personal' is the top of the range, of one of the most exclusive club makers, why doesn't Epon offer the 'personal' touch by offering a range of head designs to match a players 'personal' needs?

I love the minimalist finish and I am sure that the quality and feel is second to none....but I could not use a club offset like that.

They have alienated the very players most suited to blade type clubs by the hosel design!

Pete

Edited by Petethepilot

Only 500 made...

+ 700...

But if we sell out...

500 more will be made...

But your store can only buy 3 sets...

But if you ask for more, no problem!

Don't get me wrong, I do like these irons, I don't mind the offset, I do mind the chrome finish so if anyone want's to put these in Brushed Satin or Black with a copper under layer drop me a PM, I will shoot pics.

The pattern:

Epon say's Limited Edition Only 500 sets made.

They produce an additional 500+ for the global market or as Sarintr says +700 sets.

That is 1000-1200 set's made globally while the market thinks only 500 are out there...

Endo usually does iron runs at 1000 sets min btw. i.e Yamaha, TourStage, PRGR limited editions.

Producing a Mold at Endo for 500 sets doesn't make $$$ sense considering that Epon needs the dough badly right now.

Japan accounts are told 3 sets only per store, this is a marketing ploy as shops can order many more.

There is a pattern of these types of shenanigans going on.

It's also fair to mention that member Sarintr works at the company that distributes Epon and has only posted in Epon threads.

My opinion is that Endo will consolidate distribution in the coming year to offset the loses from losing their major accounts in 2014.