Akm's bag

akm10408

Midsummer bag of mostly dated USDM with late-model made in Japan and JDM. Not particularly impressive, gamed often though.

TM R510 10.5* with Aldila NV 75 untipped, a bit small at 330cc but sound and feel is very satisfying

TM R580 15* with Aldila NV 75 tipped 1.25", low, straight, and similar feel as the driver

Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blade 2-PW with NSPro Modus Tour 130, refinished in black PVD by previous owner. Developing wear spots high and towards the toe

Kenmochi KW-103 54 & 60 with NSPro proto ST, best wedges I've had

70-80's Ping Anser with the Phoenix ZIP, updated with an Iomic Sticky

Grips mostly Lamkin Tour Black full cord. Good grips but get greasy very easily. PerfectPro's would be better

Obligatory messy office pics

IMG_0498_zps6556467e.jpg

IMG_0496_zps54b50233.jpg

IMG_0504_zpsa24af5a4.jpg

IMG_0503_zps1ad0ae6d.jpg

Classic blades there.

I bet the putter sounds good.

Is that the 510TP? Fond memories. Love the blades.

Thanks, Steve. No, it's the standard version. The TP is 390cc I believe, and with less face crown. If I could find one in good shape in 10.5 that would be nice, most seem to be 9.5 or lower. Hopefully the T388 feels even nicer, might be a couple days before I can shaft it

I bet the putter sounds good.

Yes, the sound and feel are what I like about it. I bought a KM-350 around the same time I picked this up, and tried a bunch of popular steel blades like newer Pings, Rossa, Cameron, Odyssey, etc. They just weren't as satisfying. If I could find a brassy JDM with nice styling, that might have a chance but there don't seem to be many around. Always open to suggestion