** Epon Copper and Silver Carbon Weave Ferrule ** Price Drop

squishyy

I am in the midst of a job swap so I am looking to reduce my stash of items. Up for sale are some ferrules that I've hoarded to be used whenever I reshaft my irons. Hopefully, you guys can use these as I am pretty much dialed in.

These ferrules are the same ferrules that Epon used to use and I can confirm that they were purchased from a retailer. I will not be getting anymore. The old Epon ferrules with the "E" markings on them are extinct and were replaced by these ferrules. Now these ferrules are hard to find. The current new Epon ferrules are black with a silver ring.

Each purchase will come in a set of 13 pieces shipped to CONUS. International buyers will need to cover shipping.

I have the following available:

Silver Carbon Weave -
Brown Carbon Weave -

For those of you who have coppers these are what you've been waiting for. These are my personal stash, what I have left, and I'm not looking for lowballers.

Edited by squishyy

I have a few sets remaining. These do not have the "e" on them. Those are completely extinct a long time ago and I understood that epon had produced the new ferrules without the "e" stamp as I have seen from authorized epon distributors. If someone can chime in on this that would help you guys. Maybe hutchy or spoon. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so these ferrules are rare but not extinct, can get them in bags of 500 but they are exy even in quantity.

Woven with epon symbol are all but extinct...some fitters had problems getting the symbols all in the same position whilst fitting the shafts. just an extra thing to think about in the process I guess, personally I think they should still be available for limited sets and copper wedges only.

This isnt a bad price to add a bit of bling to a good set, unlike grips you wont have to change them every six months

GLWS

• 1 month later...

CLASSY HAVE THER BEEN ANY SIGHTINGS OF THESE IN COPPER WEAVE?

I saw them in another BST forum, the copper weave ones....i think it was wrx, about 2 weeks ago.....very reasonably priced !

Yep I'll take some. PP sent. I feel like it's Christmas

• 4 weeks later...