My new........

Craig

While we are on this finish my sentence I thought you guys may be interested

Don't have it yet ( my valet is personally delivering it) and this is the only photo

My new.......post-14107-0-94043900-1406863181_thumb.j

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XV Driver..?

It could be mpbachman

And I thought I was being clever

It's definitely the shaft. The S Yard is just standard issue but the combo would be unique.

nice grip!

yes, i agree...not sure if its the lighting or maybe the pic, but is it almost like a really deep red on the pinkish side? Any idea what kind it is? Been thinking about grips for a special project I'm working on.

That's a Masda grip. They are soooo tacky and durable!

Thanks! Any grip that you say it would compare to? Good for irons or better in woods?

Apologies, Craig, not trying to thread jack...my guess is that's a Seven Dreamers shaft in your SYard to complete your sentence, and it looks awesome!! =)

Edited by needmoregolf

Yeah Guys

S Yard 388 10.5 head' Masda Grip and Seven Dreamers custom shaft designed and made from scratch, and it is the balanced option. That is, best design overall for distance and control.

This photo is my only contact with it so far, and from initial reports, it is a beauty

If you guys want to know the story etc, let me know, just dont want to bore you guys to death.

Yeah Guys

S Yard 388 10.5 head' Masda Grip and Seven Dreamers custom shaft designed and made from scratch, and it is the balanced option. That is, best design overall for distance and control.

This photo is my only contact with it so far, and from initial reports, it is a beauty

If you guys want to know the story etc, let me know, just dont want to bore you guys to death.

We would love the details Craig

Yeah Guys

You? Bore us? Lol!!!

Love your stories and gear! Get on with the details already! And I want to know how the Masda grip compares to others as well!

Me not fan of Masda grips, they are just too smooth with little lines in them for traction, sticky goes away in dry heat in about a week then you need new grips.

I hit it last night and im gaming it today

Ill say straight off the cuff its the best looking combo ive seen

The carbon shaft and matt black head look amazing with the matt salmon pink masda

Inital thoughts on impact were very verypleasing once again ill go back to the comparison to numchuk feel with a billion times nore electricity

The fingers just love the ting

Its hard to describe bec its so unlike every other shaft

This is a stiff 55 gram shaft on a 10.5 deg. Syard. 388

Im gaming it against my stinger 435 jbeam todat

If it stacks up vs that then its special indeed

I have absolutely no reason to beleieve it wont

Ive never hit a sub 60 shaft so this will be v interesting

Masda grips ill do a post on but i use themnow along with pergect pro cord

Very diferrnt feel

There non left right now so dont rush about trying to get some

The backilnes are sold out

A-HA!! I know who the the valet is...lucky duck! Hopefully he doesn't go MIA =)

So, the shaft was custom designed based off your swing characteristics, right Craig? Do you normally play shafts in that weight or was this a new experiment with weight because of the different properties of the carbon fiber shaft?

Edited by needmoregolf

Iwill do a post soon about my seven dreamers fitting etc.

Unfortunately I have to play a game of cricket today and that will probably mean I will be in intensive care for quite some time.

Also have an interesting story on some Modart special CNCmilled irons if you guys want to hear it.

And yes my valet has already said " I hope I dont lose it"

And no, I have never played a Driver shaft that light. Have used them but never really liked them..... Yet

This one built to my swing characteristics or more bluntly to my swing flaws

Is your Valet a man who stands out in a crowd of Japanese?

Someone with curly hair who smashes balls 300yds?

I think I've seen that guy before...

Thanks! Any grip that you say it would compare to? Good for irons or better in woods?

Apologies, Craig, not trying to thread jack...my guess is that's a Seven Dreamers shaft in your SYard to complete your sentence, and it looks awesome!! =)