My new........

Craig

not too dissimialr. weve both got a smooth /slower take away to transition but hitting thru the ball differs , i think craig gets more speed to the ball, and i get more speed going thru the ball ........... ithink.........,

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you guys are aware but Seven Dreamers now produces Fairway wood and UT shafts... that's the good news.

The bad is that they cost exactly the same as the driver shafts i.e Haute Couture = 1800 and Matrix = 1200

That is awesome. Pricey but I am starting to be really convinced these are the real deal. The look, feel and shaft performance is amazing. I am more consistent with it versus other shafts I have put in play and it continues to perform. Minus a couple swing issues I am already working on, the shaft is nothing short of perfection. Chris, I am probably going to ping you for another one in a head and might be eager to try out a FW shaft :) (and yes, with the Modarts they just look good ;)

Thanks for the update, m. My order is in and I'm talking with Chris about the 3 shaft choices as we speak. I'm thinking of going with the Distance model as I'm happy with the "control" factor of the Messenger 1st on my other T.388.