And the fun begins ...

haribo

The reason I will no longer visit BSG because there was a post I was reading with an ebay link and not a moment sooner that post was censored. I don't see links here get censored. This kind of garbage and others similar goes on a lot on BSG doesn't it? Are BSG administrators paronoid that ebay will put them out of business? Give me a break!

***Looks like Mike beat me to the punch***

I somewhat understand they're aversion to it. Their reasoning behind it is so that one person asks a question, posts the link and then boom everyone and their grandmother is bidding on the item. I think some people were crying cuz they feel like they got cheated out of a great deal.

Chainsaw, that makes clearer sense, but if someone is interested in something on ebay it would be only them shooting themselves in the foot to post the link, wouldn't you think? I guess that would be the risk you take. I for instance was negotiating for some MR-23 CB on Ebay and had some questions so I posted pics from the auction and not the link thinking I don't want everyone to check it out on Ebay. Even then I'm sure if anyone else was interested all they had to do was to search for it on Ebay. Like Mike said, what is the big deal.

I don't know, maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill.

Sorry guys, I'm off my soapbox now :P

Hey man , I never meant that you your bashing them . I guess chainsaw said it a little better than I did . I'm proud of the you for the way you stuck up for your beliefs and did what you thought was right .

If more people would do what you did instead of going to another site after something like that happened and started to bitch , moan and bash said site it would be a lot better on all sites .

I take my hat of to you Sir for the way you handled yourself . :D

Mike