Miura Giken Bites Gold's Factory?! MGP-B1 Putter

Did Miura Giken Copy Gold's Factory?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. So do you think it's a direct copy of GF tech?

• Yes and an obvious one!
    • No it looks different to me...
    • Just a coincidence

Totally, Sound box was created by Gold's Factory, Japanese golf gear maniacs are calling Miura Giken out on this one.

I think it needs more stamping! 50 letters isn't enough :atsg_smilie_roll:

post-18-0-10144000-1407344368_thumb.jpg

14041703.JPG

14051501.JPG

Did Gold's rip off Ping?

is that a sound box or just a different stamping?

is that a sound box or just a different stamping?

It could be different stamping, It's gotta be!

I don't picture Miura going through all that trouble to add a sound box. I have ordered, It's limited to 200pcs.

and did gold rip off the scotty circle weights? (or maybe scotty stole that? i dunno.)

was thinking the same, looks like a titleist putter

I gotta keep reminding people that Gold's isn't a putter maker, they modify putters. PZ milling comes from me requesting premium zone milling on a putter, orbit G weights came from a customer asking GF to make weights like scotty.

• 1 month later...

well.. i saw this yesterday. nad as much as i didnt like it in the piccyshere, its quite eye catching in the flesh

its a dark silver colur with a nice blend of back wtiting. that hideous art work on the base isnt actually that bad.

the sound box is a stamping not a box.

the head shape is a slighty rounded theme, not long nor short. a litte higher than sleek. just about right.

feeel.. well as i thought it was going to be its quite senstional. on he softer side with the deep milling but with a nice harder punch to it, notthing like a betti fly face feel.

prob not too far off a golds new pz milling. not the horizontal style .

pretty close to that actually.

weirdly its actually pretty understated, if u can believe it with that sole but it is, its the blend of the black and the dark silver that does it, theres no reflection or glare. balance is very nice.

gotta say this is a good looking/ feeling putter.

Edited by supo67

I gotta keep reminding people that Gold's isn't a putter maker, they modify putters. PZ milling comes from me requesting premium zone milling on a putter, orbit G weights came from a customer asking GF to make weights like scotty.

And I believe that milling pattern originated with Gene Nead. Talk about a putter maker! Too bad he doesn't really produce anymore.