Great looking car! I hope some day to live in a world where more of the concept cars are brought to market and more of the bathtubs are kept in storage... <g>

Japanese sports cars are special but I've yet to see a design team rival anything from Italy...until now!

Not without a definite exotic-looking appeal, but the old A80 Supra was a better-looking sports car.

Close, but still a bit too busy for my taste. Perhaps my age is drawing me to something a little less understated:

post-15148-0-63422100-1408109196_thumb.p

I agree and love the vanquish and it's carbon panels but everything on the inside is severely dated like all AMs.

Interior design for me is equally important as exterior, that's what drove me to the LS then to get rid of it for the S class.

Looks very pininfarina especially on the first pic.

Like this a lot. If this was red and had a prancing horse logo

Id say it would be one of their better designs.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

nice, but have you seen Alfa Romeo 8C Disco Volante ?? Same coachbuilder as Austin Martin DB5

Not a big fan of japanese styling, typically but this is pretty sexy!

oh that wud look geat hoooning thru the aqualine where theres "no speed limit" enforceable.

how the fk dont we get these cars. the j-made cars ar so much better i nthe US than they are in japan!!!