I had to single this out as incredible service from a shoe company

duca del cosma

not everyones flavour , but i swear blind these shoes for golf are first class if u like flat shoes , no heels.

well i they tend to run a litte large. either the markings on them arent to spec in asia , i dunno but they are always 1/2 -1 size to big.

anyway i got a pair for a pressy, that were listed as my szie. only to find they wernt

the inet shop that sold them to us , wudnt take them back bec they are in fact listed as what we ordered.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRSESHOLES

.i just asked to swap those shoes for..... ANY .......other shoe in my size, they wudnt

so line out for them for all of JP guys ..

eneded up ringing , out of the blue duca in germany.

spoke to somene that just picked the phobr up, ended u pbeing hte sales amnager, told him, my story

hesaid. no probs send them back to me.

ill send u a pair in yr size. choose form the stock on website. hope they fit. u pay shipping

that ok?

are uk idding , thasts awsome, idiot tokyo store wudnt do it. had to go to head office

absolutely love when a co stands behind its product, even tho he cudda just said unlucky return them to the store

nop he handeled it personally .

ill be buying more from him as the years go by SOLEY beceasue of this

top notch DUCA DEL COSMA

So, these shoes are usually a bit bigger than the number says? A bit like Adidias always being smaller then..