A Great Driver Mizuno Mp Craft 513 P

PADMA

Hi to everyone

I want to share my experience with this four great weapons .........

Ryoma Maxima Type V 8.5 * with Crazy Boron in SX flex.

TRPX D-013 9* with Diamana X S flex

S-yard 388 9.5 *with the original in S flex

Mizuno MP Craft 513 P 9.5 * with TRPX air in X flex

For me there are Four amazing drivers but with his own touch

Ryoma Maxima = The wild animal

TRPX D-013 = The home made

S-Yard 388 = The Great Samurai

MP 513 P = Simple Art

Ryoma = Long and ball Runs.....

TRPX = Long and Joy

S-Yard = Long and Amazing feel

Mizuno MP = Long..Long...Amazing feel, Light....

This Mizuno MP is one the best drivers I've felt since the S-Yard 388 and is very Long

My Irons are Mizuno MP Yoro Craft ( Goody ) , amazing irons for me. I have been studying for two weeks to choose my next driver. I read all the reviews from all (thanks guys for that ?) It was a very difficult decision to choose between the Mizuno MP, Modart Art, the JBeam BM 535, Romaro and Kamui Works . Because I wanted all....

But thanks for the great reviews in TSG and for the big support from Chris .

I share some photos

post-16806-0-77445500-1408765857_thumb.j

post-16806-0-78882500-1408765894_thumb.j

post-16806-0-74991400-1408765919_thumb.j

post-16806-0-42360200-1408765957_thumb.j

post-16806-0-36700200-1408765993_thumb.j

post-16806-0-13133100-1408766018_thumb.j

post-16806-0-93894500-1408766052_thumb.j

I love how you name your drivers! I had gamed the normal 9.5 for the first several months of this season. recently switched to a different driver for no other reason than to ho other clubs:) I too agree the 513 is one great driver. Just the right amount of everything you'd want with a driver. I was able to work the ball both ways with this driver fairly confidently. Sound and feel are signature MP Craft.

I still have the original MP Craft 425 now paired up with a Max WBQ. Great combo! If you have not had the chance to try an MP Craft driver, you are missing out big time!

Thanks Nob!!! You're right , experience with Mizuno is part of this game.....

Hi Bill , it's sand ,looks like rocks but not.

Hi Padma,for the Mizuno combo, which will get the most credit for such a great performance? the head or the shaft? BTW, what is your handicap and swing speed? Thanks!

Thanks Calvin and a very good question. In my opinion I think it's a mix, very good feeling head with a very good light shaft. Lighter driver it's more workable and easy for me. I can get better and longer hits. I want to share with you. The last days I had the chance to compare these 4 drivers.

I went to a golf course that has a particular hole,in this hole I could see the difference in distance. First with the Ryoma Maxima, long.... Next round with the 388 S-yard, very long(the longest I ever made)....Next Round TRPX ,not long but I like the feel....last Round Mizuno 513P, Upsssss if the S-yard was the longest ...I have a new Champion!!! Was the longest I ever made.

The TRPX air shaft for me it's amazing, thanks to Chris for helping me to know all the characteristics about this shaft . I remember his comment "It's not for everyone". For me works

Then the big challenge is coming ..... I will buy a TRPX air shaft for the 388 S-Yard (I hope can work the same way) then I think It will be a fair competition the same shaft with different head....

My handicap is 10 and my swing speed is between 105 to 110.

Hope this help you

Thanks Padma! Chris has fit me a Muso55 SR at 46" in RF800. In my case, the shaft outshines the head. It even outscore the Touale S at 45" in S-013 for stability. Hope the Air will do a bit better. Cann't wait to see your Air + T388 test drive. I have tried the XV. I think it feels better than the S-013 and RF800 Hi-cor. I'm still thinking if I wanna upgrade the head of my combo which one I sould go for. 513P or BM535??

Not sure if you all saw the new MP Craft slated for release later this year.

They definitely simplified the sole design but what on earth were they thinking with a non adjustable preset hosel.

and it looks like they finally gave up on the MP Quad shaft offering which raised the standard price point significantly.

Kind of disappointed they rolled back once again to a more GI design similar to the H4.

I did not like the MP Craft H4 either. MP Craft drivers need stick to its roots being the purist's choice and not try to follow market trends too much.

Edited by nobmontana

The newest MP Craft is not made at Endo like the previous models. Endo is losing clients at an alarming rate.

My favorite is this 513P and the 425.