What do you JDMers do on a rainy day?

It's raining here in Bozeman, MT and it looks like it'll be like this for the remainder of the weekend.

So just wondering what you guys typically do to keep yourselves entertained on a rainy weekend like this.

For me, I like to go thru my clubs and see if there are any tweaks I want to make with re-shafting re-gripping etc. Then from 2 pm or so turn on TV to watch the 3rd day of the tour while having my favorite beer and with some popcorn or chips. My 10 yr old daughter likes to join me with a glass of Calpico ( or "Calpis" in Japan) or Cold Barley Tea ( mugi-cha ) . Quality family time? I think so!

PS4. Currently at the farm. 105f outside. Thankfully we have one tractor with air.

With so little time to play golf these days (work and young family), I'd probably be be playing golf in the rain given half a chance! Lol.

I go through my bag and storage rack and decide to sell extra clubs....

Point in case yesterday...we don't get much rain here in queensland but when it does it does.

Comp cancelled yesterday so no golf, picked the girls up from GGs as they always stay there on a Friday sleepover, went out for lunch. After that home for a movie.

We had a choice marry poppins or the winter soldier, after a bit of coercion we went with the latter.

Have to say I had a great afternoon, the girls also loved the movie as much as I did, my oldest wants to be agent romanov lol. I don't mind her either ;)

Once mrs Hutchy came home from shopping we all had dinner and yes afterwards all watched mary poppins. (great movie)

Top day had by all. Golf on Wednesday!

Not raining this weekend but still unable to play golf. Had to take the three kids back to school shopping. After 4hours of shopping headed home for some beer and homemade pizza's on the grill. Not a bad day.

Can't remember the last time we had a rainy weekend...

Sounds like you all had a pretty good Saturday. :) Some without golf!

Good to be reminded we need to balance family time and golf.

Sometimes I get too focused on golf only....

I go through my bag and storage rack and decide to sell extra clubs....

hahahaahhah

i go thru my clubs and pretend ill change a few ......,, only to end up gettign more..!

Edited by supo67

Pretty much always chasing the 2 little ones around, or carpet rolling a few while they fetch the balls and step up to roll a few themselves... "use your little green putter, not daddy's" ;)

Other than that, camera in hand working with clients on documenting their families' growth

But yeah, seemingly always thinking about golf in one way or another, and when im going to be able to get out next...but in the meantime, maybe i should buy more stuff??? ;)

Edited by needmoregolf

Similar to D, chasing around 2 boys, playing with toys, cleaning up, changing diapers, checking TSG on my phone, rolling carpet putts and lucky to have a net in the backyard all 3 of us use (which I managed last weekend to rip an 8i through it, over the fence into the street behind the house - no damage to anything beyond which I am happy about ;) Must be that super high ball speed ;) LOL

I am also with D, I have to encourage both boys to play with their gear and not take Daddy's headcovers off ;)

I am trying to make my oldest a set of pink shafted irons, anyone have any pink shafts???

Does graphite design have a pink theme? If so we can order custom colors with them.

I am trying to make my oldest a set of pink shafted irons, anyone have any pink shafts???

How old is she?

My older girl (15 yrs ) has Aldila NVS 55L in pink in her Driver and her fairway shaft is a GD Pershing in pink as well.

Irons are RBZ Max with TM Ozik Program 45g shafts. All in a Pink Sun Mountain 3.5 bag.

My younger girl ( 10 yrs ) has a half set I build last year with components from Flynn Golf ( components ) and her driver has a Pink shaft made by UST Mamiya. Unfortunately, they do not have the pink shafts for irons....

Hope this helps!

Recoils come in pink .... I just found!!

http://www.ustmamiya.com/golf-shafts/irons/recoil-650

Thanks Guys for all your help

They sound like a couple of great sents nob san

My oldest is only 4 years so probably looking for something bit less exy till she gets to at least 6 or 7 and can take her out proper

Granny has a few acres so paddock bashers just for now :) but they have to be pink!!!!

She has the plastic disney set, but always asking if I can make a set of real ones:)

Will do some research on those components and maybe look for a set of secondhand lady graphites I can cut down

As for the driver...I might send one to tom and have disney or barbie theme done I think.

go to the gym and destroy my muscles. will then replenish with some bcaas, whey and follow it up with a huge protein carb meal.

then , turn on the air-conditioning full blast watch some mini-series of the month. all doing this with my 2 year old princess in tow,