Miura Question and Info

DOC65

I have a set of Miura Forged cavity back in satin finish. But I don't really know anything about them. The only markings they have are Miura in the cavity and Forged on the back of the topline. They are shaped and ground to where they look a lot like the TM X-300 head except with a smooth cavity.

Does anybody know when these may have been made and what their resale value may be?

They sound like the North America version that were about 3-4 years old. Raymond Floyd played those irons for awhile. I'm sure you can get an approximate cost if you were to look on the Miura North America site and discount them based on their condition. I've seen a couple of these sets on ebay and I believe they sold in the $300-400 range used, but that was 1-2 years ago. If I'm not mistaken, they look very similar to the Bridgestone J's Professional Forged Cavity Back.

I have a set of Miura Forged cavity back in satin finish. But I don't really know anything about them. The only markings they have are Miura in the cavity and Forged on the back of the topline. They are shaped and ground to where they look a lot like the TM X-300 head except with a smooth cavity.

Does anybody know when these may have been made and what their resale value may be?

Is this the one you have?

miura-cavity-back.jpg

Joe Kwok

Yea, that's the club. What are they worth?

I can't tell you how much they are worth for a lot of reason.

I can tell you that these iron is wellknown as a Ray Floyd edition. They stopped the production on this one a couple years back. Ray played it for quite long before he end up w/ the existing endorsement.

Good luck!

Joe

[quote="VokeyManThanks! I don't know why it won't show the picture on my post.

Joe :)

Joey, those image tags (IMG) before and after are reversed on your post. The one with the slash line goes at the end of the link.