Recommended Los Angeles, CA area club makers?

misterkye

I have Miura ST460 driver and Miura hybrid with shafts that are just unhittable for me. Swing speed is around 95-100mph. I have a really high ball flight and normally play a Titleist 910D3 7.5 with a Diamana Stiff shaft (stock from Titleist) that I hit at an average of 250-260 yards. You could say that I'm pretty standard when it comes to setups, so I never have to bend anything or shorten/lengthen anything. Anyway, this site keeps getting the best of me and I also just received a set of Miura wedge heads. I live close to downtown LA, actually in Hancock Park, but was wondering if any of you all had a good experience with any clubmakers here. I used to go to Olympic Golf, but the place has really gone to $hit. For now, Titleist rules my bag, and I am itching to get these clubs fit to meet my game. Dare I say this, but I think the clubs the way they are, are just too much MAN for me. PLEASE HELP!

thanks brotha, will definitely have to look him up. now if only i can get a free weekend......