So my friend comes back from Tokyo and gives me a bag of Chocolate candy bars. I have to say the green tea Kit Kat bars were probably the best tasting chocolate I ever had! The milk chocolate Kit Kat bars are not as sweet as the US version and had much more of cocoa flavor. I ate 3 bars yesterday! I want more!!!

Edited by Henry

they are secretly forged at an old samurai sword house dating back 800 years , by a grand master Miyamoto Kita katta -samma.
the recipe has long ago been lost in time. the present forgers act only by instinct.

i make sure to buy every chance i can.

my favourite is also the green tea although strawberry shortcake is a close 2nd.

i also have a stash of red bean, kikkoman, chill in my fridge.

don't know why they don't sell these outside japan

i make sure to buy every chance i can.

my favourite is also the green tea although strawberry shortcake is a close 2nd.

i also have a stash of red bean, kikkoman, chill in my fridge.

don't know why they don't sell these outside japan

These sound delish. We only get the milk choc as standard. I think we've had a white choc and dark choc versions in limited editions.

The Sakura/Green Tea limited edition is really good too, better than the straight Green tea I think.

I also really like the Cheescake version. The Wasabi, not so much

Wow. I did not know they had so many varities!! I think I will need to go on Amazon..

Lmao Stew!!!

Carlo, send me done of those green tea and strawberry shortcake ones!! (But wait until summer is over or they'll be a mess!)