Get your COPPERS on!!

needmoregolf

So, I've been on a bit of a copper craze lately, and while I'm not trying to buy everything in sight that has copper, it definitely piques my interest whenever I see something. I think my goal is to have a nice spare bag filled with all things copper at some point, but as the adage goes - haste makes waste - and seeing that there are now a lot more copper options for refinishing (a la TSG's sweet new refinishing service), I think I'll take my time to find the right pieces and finish for the makeover.

In the meantime, I do have a project that has started all the copper hype for me, and wanted to share. Thought this might be a nice place for all us TSG members who share an interest in this lovely finish to share their goodies as well. :tsg_smiley_heart:

So, without further ado, here's my current project (pre-build)...Tourstage MR23 CB's | TT Monaco X -- in COPPER!!

post-16640-0-01785600-1409946971_thumb.j

I'll update w/ new pics once these beauties get built.

I did a search and found individual threads on copper projects people had shared but nothing that collated them all for us to view and enjoy. Hopefully you guys will jump in with me and share your prizes as well!! ;)

Edited by needmoregolf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wondered if anyone else was going to put Monacos in a copper head!

B977FBCF-08CA-4EF1-A5C3-6AC4937C3113_zps

866B3E7E-CEAF-428D-AEF1-E8F080EEC127_zps

Edited by chiromikey

They look very nice chaps...Just got my first copper wedges not long ago and love the way they age.

hutch, looks like you need to send in one of those sets in your stable to TSG to get copper-fied!

Man Its definitely on the cards, do I go an old set I love or get a new set.

Came across a set of miura forged titleist in my cave the other day that could be nice in purple haze :)

post-16237-0-48124400-1409957459_thumb.j

post-16237-0-63934000-1409957503_thumb.j

Man Its definitely on the cards, do I go an old set I love or get a new set.

Came across a set of miura forged titleist in my cave the other day that could be nice in purple haze :)

ha, nice find! wish I could find hidden gems in my cave like that lol

how bout those personals?? that would be seriously unique ;)

Still up in the air with those buddy, not even sure if I will keep them, pretty to look at but not much fun to use for my art af hackerness....If that is a word ;)

They would look outrageous in copper or baron red fill though

In baron with black KBS.... if darth vader had golf clubs those would be it.

So, I've been on a bit of a copper craze lately, and while I'm not trying to buy everything in sight that has copper, it definitely piques my interest whenever I see something. I think my goal is to have a nice spare bag filled with all things copper at some point, but as the adage goes - haste makes waste - and seeing that there are now a lot more copper options for refinishing (a la TSG's sweet new refinishing service), I think I'll take my time to find the right pieces and finish for the makeover.

In the meantime, I do have a project that has started all the copper hype for me, and wanted to share. Thought this might be a nice place for all us TSG members who share an interest in this lovely finish to share their goodies as well. :tsg_smiley_heart:

So, without further ado, here's my current project (pre-build)...Tourstage MR23 CB's | TT Monaco X -- in COPPER!!

attachicon.gifneedmoregolf_copperMR23cb.jpg

I'll update w/ new pics once these beauties get built.

I did a search and found individual threads on copper projects people had shared but nothing that collated them all for us to view and enjoy. Hopefully you guys will jump in with me and share your prizes as well!! ;)

Those look seriously sweet.

Glad I am not the only one who likes this look

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oooo maybe just a little bit sweeter. I'm not biased. Lol.

Craig did you buy the blades with that finish or did you have that lovely finish done after you purchased them?

Post pics romaro

Ian bought them from TSG BST section

They have black KBS tours with Gripmaster grips.

Truly sensational and as you know the MR23 is as good as it gets

Very nice

I have got copper mr-23 with copper wedges and a copper yamada

Copper woods maybe!??

Lol

haha A...so you picked up the yamada, the guy said he had more offers than he could shake a stick at lol...Including one from me.

good work buddy if you did.

I think the new Epon Personal 2.0 would look spectacular in copper

I have a bunch of Epon Coppers. My favorite set is my AF301's. I head down into the dungeon every month or so just to wipe

my oily sweaty hands on them in an effort to get them to darken, patina.

I'll snap a couple of pics off but the camera just can't do a copper finish justice.

I think the new Epon Personal 2.0 would look spectacular in copper

I agree! Which one of us is going to be the guinea pig?? Paging C!!! ;)

Edited by needmoregolf

I wondered if anyone else was going to put Monacos in a copper head!

B977FBCF-08CA-4EF1-A5C3-6AC4937C3113_zps

866B3E7E-CEAF-428D-AEF1-E8F080EEC127_zps

Chiromikey I have a set of 302s with Monaco's X flex SS1x as well. I'll have to find pics and post them. Most will be shocked that they're my backups to my Personals. After my season is done i think I'll have to break them out again and get them dialed in.

Where'd you get those ferrules???!

Edited by 1dirtypanda