yamaha rmx cb tourmodel 2014 vs onoff forged 2013

izi

Hi everyone... I know there is thread discussing about those 2 but i am still not convinced on which one to choose from. I have tried both but not at the range but only at the shop. The yammy is fitted with the new ns prp modus 3 shaft while the onoff with the nspro 850. To me both have the same feeling of the face but maybe the yammy is a bit stiffer maybe which is fine by me. My main concern is on the feeling and accuracy. Since i have not test these two can someone who have tried these both extensively elaborate on which on the two have the softest feeling and a decent accuracy?

My local shop is selling the onoff at a very good price since it is the last year model, while the yammy is more expensive but it does come with free bag...(not that i need a new bag anyway)

So which do u guys have prefer...yammy or the onoff :)

Thanks

Hi everyone... I know there is thread discussing about those 2 but i am still not convinced on which one to choose from. I have tried both but not at the range but only at the shop. The yammy is fitted with the new ns prp modus 3 shaft while the onoff with the nspro 850. To me both have the same feeling of the face but maybe the yammy is a bit stiffer maybe which is fine by me. My main concern is on the feeling and accuracy. Since i have not test these two can someone who have tried these both extensively elaborate on which on the two have the softest feeling and a decent accuracy?

My local shop is selling the onoff at a very good price since it is the last year model, while the yammy is more expensive but it does come with free bag...(not that i need a new bag anyway)

So which do u guys have prefer...yammy or the onoff :)

Thanks

Well, for me, ONOFF every day of the week and.............twice on Sunday:-)

I'm playing the RMX MB, not the CB, but I can say this line is all about accuracy. I've even picked up the RMX Tour as my gap wedge, and all these irons are the straightest I've ever hit. Occasionally I get a baby draw or a soft fade out of the longer irons, but mostly frozen ropes, or lasers. They're long, too. Relief on both leading and trailing edge make for a nice smooth feel for me, even out of rough.

I have tried the Yamaha Tourmodel CB with NS Pro Modus3 120 and own the Onoff Forged 2013. In terms of feel, I say that the Yahaha feels more solid and forgiving.

The Onoff Forged is definitely softer and somewhat muted in the sense that with a good hit, you cannot tell where it hits on the face unless there is a ball mark.

Between the two, I think OnOff looks better while Yamaha feels better.