2015 ONOFF Forged KURO Irons

TourSpecGolfer

In 3 days they Ship! We are expecting the first run to go quick with the second run arriving in mid-late october.

the New ONOFF 2015 Forged Kuro "Black" Irons. Designed for the low to mid handicap player seeking soft feel and forgiveness in a semi players profile. While it appears similar to previous versions there have been enhancements made to the design and functionality creating the best version of the ONOFF Forged iron to date. ONOFF claims it "exceeds all previous ONOFF Forged irons in performance"
Forged by Endo of Soft S20C the 3 thru 7 irons feature tungsten allow weights positioned in the sole for extra forgiveness and ease of use while the scoring irons 8 thru PW are sold 1 piece forgings to promote accuracy.
What makes the new 2015 ONOFF Kuro irons have better performance than it's preddecessors is it's re designed and progressive optimal center of gravity which provides improved accuracy and performance by giving you tighter shots in the short irons and higher easier to launch shots in the long.
The specially laser milled faces provide spin stability through your trajectory high and low while increasing workability left to right at the same time. What is interesting is this time ONOFF has a disclaimer saying saying the laser milling on the face is more suseptable to rust over time and to care for your irons properly.
Features and Technology
- Made by Endo of S20C
- Progressive CG placement
- Dual Tungsten Alloy in #3-7 irons
- Laser Milled Faces
- Available Custom Order from Labo Spec Department

2014-onoff-forged-long.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting they have a disclaimer now for a touch of rust on the laser milled areas on the face because I noticed that on the CB358 that a friend had who plays 3 rounds a week and had them since release.

I'm excited to try these, could be my next gamers.

First batch of standard builds ship this coming monday!

Chris,

Where are these and 2013 forged made?

Chris,

Where are these and 2013 forged made?

Yes Endo.

how do these differ from on off 358 irons

They are more forgiving, softer, a little more offset, edges are more rounded, longer heel to toe, slightly wider sole, tungsten in the long irons.

Does anybody else find it interesting that the O is in a different spot for each iron? Also, are these larger and more forgiving then the OnOff LaboSpec CB358?

Yes as bk mentioned it's to move the CG location to produce a higher trajectory in the long irons, lower more accurate in the short irons. Yes these are a little larger and for sure more forgiving than the CB358.

Yes Endo.

They are more forgiving, softer, a little more offset, edges are more rounded, longer heel to toe, slightly wider sole, tungsten in the long irons.

Yes as bk mentioned it's to move the CG location to produce a higher trajectory in the long irons, lower more accurate in the short irons. Yes these are a little larger and for sure more forgiving than the CB358.

Endo Japan?

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some of these from TSG and got them last week. Good looking iron. I got the Smooth Kick 715 shaft is S flex. The face milling reminds me of the CB358 and so does the shape, but the toe is not as pronounced. Little bit smaller, definitely a softer feel. Thinner top line than the CB and it appears more compact than the VG3s, for example. I've hit them a handful of times and they are a bit more player-like than GI. I'm not that good of a ball striker, so my search continues. very nice irons tho.

I ordered some of these from TSG and got them last week. Good looking iron. I got the Smooth Kick 715 shaft is S flex. The face milling reminds me of the CB358 and so does the shape, but the toe is not as pronounced. Little bit smaller, definitely a softer feel. Thinner top line than the CB and it appears more compact than the VG3s, for example. I've hit them a handful of times and they are a bit more player-like than GI. I'm not that good of a ball striker, so my search continues. very nice irons tho.

That sounds excellent to me, might have to get some.

Mine just arrived last week as well, Modus Tour 125.

Will shoot pics this week and post, visually they are the best version of the ONOFF Forged imo.

Will know how they strike shortly.

I would also like to hear your thoughts on these Chris.

I will be posting the pics and review on monday, it's the best ONOFF iron ever made imo.

compared to the previous model, same top line thickness, obviously less offset, smaller head overall, slimmer sole with a better grind.

I'm very impressed and having a hard time finding the bad in these.

I will be posting the pics and review on monday, it's the best ONOFF iron ever made imo.

compared to the previous model, same top line thickness, obviously less offset, smaller head overall, slimmer sole with a better grind.

I'm very impressed and having a hard time finding the bad in these.

There's no bad in 2011 or 2013 Onoff forged just better, I'm sure I'll have a set of the Kuro's soon.

this new kuro model makes me wanna sell my 13 model to my friend and get this instead :tsg_smiley_heart:

this new kuro model makes me wanna sell my 13 model to my friend and get this instead :tsg_smiley_heart:

I have owned the 2011 and 2013 Onoff irons and I believe this has to be the best model yet. I have a feeling you wont regret upgraded to the 2015 Onoff irons.