Is T ok?

kaaayelll

Hey guys, I was wasn't following too closely at the time Tario went on his vacation/sabbatical, so I don't recall when he planned to return. I didn't think it was this long, though, so I'm hoping he's ok. Chris, for the benefit of those who are wondering/hoping the same thing, can you put our minds at ease? Thanks.

Hey guys, I was wasn't following too closely at the time Tario went on his vacation/sabbatical, so I don't recall when he planned to return. I didn't think it was this long, though, so I'm hoping he's ok. Chris, for the benefit of those who are wondering/hoping the same thing, can you put our minds at ease? Thanks.

Tario is doing well, he is still doing some work like TSG special projects, the upcoming golf show, and 83 category descriptions at the moment but just way less and not in customer service.

I'll ask him to jump in this thread to say hello!

Hello everyone, greetings from the land of the rising sun.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello.

I've been sort of disconnected from the world of golf over the last few months as I decided to take a break and basically recharge my batteries. I decided to spend time enjoying some other things in life besides golf like my 1 year old son who is my pride and joy but who I never get to spend enough time with. Plus the wife is tired of nagging me to take a break from work to be a husband and dad and to look after my own well being and health.

TSG has been supportive of my time off and moving forward I'll be helping with TSG in more of a reduced capacity ie no longer working with customers but more behind the scenes ie with special projects and a focus on improving the site and experience. Blogging once in while etc.

I apologize for disappearing so abruptly as the truth is one of the best aspects of TSG is it's community. The members here and all of your passion for Japanese golf clubs and all the friendships and camaraderie all mean a lot to me. As busy and as stressful as any job can be, it's the people we interact with day to day in life that make everything worthwhile. I enjoy interacting with each and every one of you so I'll try my best to pop in one in a while to post a little more often as I get back in the swing of things. (^_^)

I'm feeling more refreshed and I hope I can contribute!

Good to hear from you man.

T

Very nice to hear from you. Glad you were able to spend time with the family. Welcome back.

Tario - good to hear from you and hope you can spend more time with the family. I echo what they said above on seeing you when visiting japan

I, too, am so glad to hear things go well, Tario. We're all looking for that balance in life, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that contact with you has been a valuable part of my own endless search. Best wishes for you and yours always.

Tario- greetings from Hong Kong. Newcomer here and bought only a handful of items- always found tario to be super helpful. All the best- ken

Good to hear you've found better balance with work and family, it is hard but something we must all do better. oh, and make sure you're finding time for golf for yourself as well!! take care T!

Great to hear from you Tario, you were for sure missed around here. Don't be a stranger, all the best. Pete

Finally, the clouds were cleared. Good luck T!