mpbachman's WITB 2014

mpbachman

it will change on April 8th.....are u down for 1 round or 2 ??? ( Spyglass/Spanish Bay combo ??)

Ok Spyglass in the morning and hopefully Pebble in the afternoon....should be some awfully nice bags out there !

u mean i get to touch mpbachman's bag?! jeeeeaaaaa.

Dude, you are invited to join us for a round of golf.......I never said you could touch his bag !!!!!

There will be no touching of others sak !

• 2 weeks later...

Ok warmup round on Ocean Course at HalfMoonBay.......dat dirty panda beat me by 16 strokes, he can touch whatever sack he wants !!!!

Ummmm....you better get ready for Wednesday, we start with Spyglass and then move to Spanish Bay and may finish at Pebble......the last part I'm still working on !!!!!!

Bhahahaha.......we will do what we can !!!! I went to Costco and have a 500 count bottle of Alleve and a 1200 count bottle of Advil and a Stim Unit to put on my back for after the round !

Same here! Nearly fell over at the end after walking 36 with the bag, but then had to get the golf ho out and buy a mackenzie walking bag to fix that for next time :). Brad, great meeting you, Robbie, thanks for organizing the outing and James, always a pleasure to watch your bombs...