bstnyc's 2016 bag~

bstnyc

@ bstnyc

Thanks for the feedback.

My own thoughts

The time I spend training with the FW I'd rather spend on the driver and/or irons which get to used more often anyway.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, some updates before the 2016 season:

- GPOM: not really an update, but I cracked my original GPOM right down the middle, my fitter replaced it with a limited edition silver head.

- Roddio FW Spoon w/ Basileus Beta FW: my first 3W since the original Callaway Steelhead. Great club, so easy to hit.

- Romaro Ray UT Type-R w/ Basileus UT: finally kick the Pings out of my bag, now I understand why RR UT Type-R has been so popular for so long.

- Zodia CM2-Plus: great looking irons with unique soft/crisp feel. Currently in rotation with my Epon Tour CBs, depending on my mood.

- Gold's Factory Custom GFA00A GSS: order placed....the wait starts!

Enjoy the pix~

DSC03499.jpg

DSC03504.jpg

DSC03524.jpg

DSC03528.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

DSC03534.jpg

DSC03536.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03543.jpg

DSC03544.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

DSC03549.jpg

DSC03550.jpg

Edited by bstnyc

Nice full JDM set up now! how do you like the Basi Beta FW in your Roddio?

Got myself a 75 waiting to be installed. I previously had the Z FW and loved it.

Hoping the Beta FW is as good or better! And those Zodia irons look very sharp! Great job!

OP - nice setup, I really love that epon bag!

I've been using stand bags till now but wow that cart bag has got me thinking.... Where did you get the bag?

Edited by Aston55

@nobmontana: I really like the Basi Beta FW + Roddio FW. The lower/stronger trajectory of the Beta FW balances off the higher launching characteristics of the Roddio FW. I find the FW65 a bit too light and I am waiting for the Fï¼·75, which is out of stock until January....

@neova: the Roddio FW Spoon has two speed slots/channels, one on top and one at the bottom. They make the head quite forgiving and long; however this also makes the sound a bit hollow but still muted, which I prefer over loud/metallic sound.

• 1 month later...

Awesome gear. Please giveus a review of the CM2-plus. Best looking irons, ever maybe.

• 4 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOooooooooomg.......... nice bag, nice club ..... nice looking putter ..............

I always wonder how the roddio FW played like .......

missed the AAA, i had the same one on my driver awhile ago..... feel a bit regret to sell it ........... :( .... damn

Also the RR type R UT, one of the best feel --- performance --- and easy to hit UT ever ..... :( ..... traded mine awhile ago too ....

I utterly love that golf bag.....and that's longer than I have loved anything !! :)))