Got to meet up with and play a round with the legendary 'Craig' today.

Great company, lots of fun and a chance to see a veritable chocolate factory of JDM goodness!

Whatever is good, Craig has! Added to that he is a believer of using stuff (not treating it as a shrine, only to be looked at!). He lent be whatever I needed. I finally decided on a set of Buchi blades/wedges, a SPX driverCrazy shaft combo and a Crazy fairway! The putter was a custom with a Damascus insert.

Craig was using a set of blades that I had never used before. The name will stay a secret but they are very hard to get, hand forged things! They had a new style Shimada shaft and custom grips! The feel was sublime and the performance was intoxicating!

Great day, great company, great clubs...all one would want out of the JDM experience!

Thanks TSG for the opportunity to meet good guys like Craig.

Pete

Great stuff!

yea egg spoon master! 240m shot to the green at LR will never leave my head :)

Yea i like his style.. its there, hit it. All fine until he let me try his 7dreamers.. I was a bit freaked out lol.

The 7 dreamers is very much a custom shaft!

A disaster for me but perfect for Craig!

As you would expect as it was fitted for him...not me!

Hi Pete,

If your talking about Masuda Blades, they are not hand forged. They are from Kyoei and hand ground by Masuda-san.

Great brand and we can get you custom grinds and finishes on the blades at some very good prices.

You could also order a similar design custom from Buchi if that fit's your fancy.