Introducing Endo Golf Lab - Endo's New Golf Brand

gocchin

Please check out my post on the TSG Blog on Endo Golf Lab and the new LFD.

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/blog/introducing-endo-golf-lab-endos-new-brand-of-golf-clubs/

I probably don't need to tell you TSG will try its best and work on getting these clubs to it's customers! (^_^)

post-8383-0-34216300-1412430896_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-25088500-1412430919_thumb.jp

I've seen this LFD driver at the Epon showroom at my home town. I was busy mesmerized by the personal 2 so didn't pay much attention to the LDF....but it looks very very premium in person.

Great to see Tario back posting/blogging...yay!

not sure what to think about this new line yet......my worry is that this could become more profitable to the detriment of Epon, oh well the only constant is change itself etc.

Great to see Tario back posting/blogging...yay!

not sure what to think about this new line yet......my worry is that this could become more profitable to the detriment of Epon, oh well the only constant is change itself etc.

Very smart because you are right, Epon is not happy about this.

I like the Dat55 face a lot.

what about the sound for these drivers? Loud?

You could see the Endo Golf Lab being geared towards higher hcp players and seniors, while Epon focusing on blades, small CB's and conforming drivers

Does TSG carry this brand? I sent email to [email protected] to request for the price but no response so far. Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark, I didn't get that email sorry.

We are negotiating still and hopefully will be able to offer it in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so here's the deal, unfortunately LFD Endo Golf Labs will not sell it to any stores or accounts not even in Japan. Epon put up a lot of resistance to Endo starting another brand and the agreement was the customer must go for an actual fitting in person either in Niigata or at one of their mobile fitting events in Japan to obtain the driver. Fitting Only Sales Model.

We are working with LFD for our clients who visit Japan and need a fitting scheduled in English but it must be on their designated times and locations at driving ranges.

• 2 months later...

Great marketing concept. Make it as hard as possible to sell your product. :tsg_smiley_crazy: