I keep a few bags in the rotation at different clubs I play at. Enjoy!

STICKS

Here are my main sets of gamers.

My main set is in the Yellow Bag, Cleveland 588 Tour Concepts with SteelFibre 95s, 588 wedges, and a 290 Classic and a Classic XL that I rotate in and out Those have a Miyazaki White and Matrix TPHD in them 10 degrees in the Classic and 9 in the XL. The Classic is the lowest spinning driver I have ever hit.. Fairway is a FL13 and a 18* mashie fw.Yes Donna is the main putter in most of the setups, I keep multiples of it.

Set number two is the Srixon Red Bag. Srixon 725 Driver with Oban Kiyoshi Gold, 725 fairways, 13, 15, 18, 21. Depending on conditions, I rotate them. Hybrids are Z Hybrids 19 and 22 and these rotate in with the fairways depending on condtions. Irons, mixed set of Srixons, 545 3,4, 725,5-8, 925 9, PW. Love em, they have Matrix Program shafts. As with all sets, 588 wedges, gap, sand, lob. Yes Donna putter.

Final set. These don't get any play really unless I am with the Taylor Reps or Managers for a day. They are great performers, I will say that but I just don't use them very much at all. The SLDR did get in play a lot thru the summer, 12 degree 430, 17 and 21 degree fairways. Matrix TPHD shafts in all the woods, Matrix Program 95s in the irons and wedges, Altus in the Adams hybrid and in this bag I use a tour Cameron Futura X that was made up with a single site line for me instead of the dual lines, I found those too busy.

New season is starting up soon, I have the Srixon 45s being built now, the new Taylors and a surprise set TBD!

Enjoy!

• 10 months later...

I don't have specific bags for specific tracks, but I do have, decorating the perimeter of my man cave, all of my previous sets dating back to 1959. This one's probably the most useable.

Titleist PT.....13, 17, 20, 23º

Titleist DCI 962.....2-9, PW

Cleveland 588 / 691..... 53º / 58º

Tad Moore Chicopee.....putter

They're probably a bit too stiff for me now.

Where's the pictures champ?