Parry's bag

AKFLY

His website has the specs and everthing for his clubs.

http://www.craigparry.com/clubs.htm

Very sweet thanks .... no workout tips on his site :D

We all know how he got his popeye forearms don't we ;allcoh ;shocked

From all that beer downunder . :lol:

Forearms --- you mean gut. :lol:

:lol: Funny stuff, it was a hell of a shot!!!

ian

he said in an interview that he just put those irons in his bag... I guess they'll be staying thier for a while.

Are there any Callaway staffers still playing callaway irons?

Don't forget though, Parry was a Hogan staffer before the merger, not Callaway.

:lol: Funny stuff, it was a hell of a shot!!!

ian

You have to love the underdog :D

he said in an interview that he just put those irons in his bag... I guess they'll be staying thier for a while.

Really , I always thought that he was a Maxfli man . Hmm , guess I was wrong . Or it was a very long tome ago .

rbl690 , have you heard from swunk lately . Have not seen him around in so long it's not funny .

Really , I always thought that he was a Maxfli man . Hmm , guess I was wrong . Or it was a very long tome ago .

rbl690 , have you heard from swunk lately . Have not seen him around in so long it's not funny .

The last time he contended on the PGA tour was like the 95 Masters. I also, thought he was a Maxfli guy.

Anyway I would like to see him and Woosman go at it on Shells Wonderful World of Golf.

I heard from James last week sometime. He's doing fine and dandy as far as I know. :D

I heard from James last week sometime. He's doing fine and dandy as far as I know. :D

Thanks for the update . I guess you can disregard the PM I sent you :oops:

Mike

In what sport ?? Golf or arm wrestling :lol: Oh I know beer drinking , ya thats the ticket :lol:

My money is on Woosie if we are talking drinking!!!

Woosie wins the driver toss also. :D

Parry was using Apex forged blades for a long time, but that 6-iron he holed was definitely not a blade! It looked like an Apex Plus, but my guess is he is using the new combo set (FTX is it?)

He was Maxfli for quite a while, but has been with Hogan for a few years now (now Callaway of course). It was the perfect match for him because he already used Cally woods and an Odyssey 2-ball with his Hogan irons and ball (now using Cally ball).

He won the NEC WGC event 2 years ago (against top 50 players in the world)! - so he has contended a lot more recently than 1995!

Bloody great shot too!

I missed the end of the tournament. Does anyone have a link to video of the shot?

Thanks,

Rob

I just wanted to add that tour fusions are really fantastic clubs. My tour fusion knocked my MARU out of my bag and has transformed my golf game into a real power game. If you haven't tried a tour fusion get your hands on one. All the Callaway players have switched to it, I think it's going to be really hot this year the more and more people win with it. It's incredibly forgiving, and it has that solid muted feel like the MARU. The ball just sails forever with this thing. Parry attributed part of his win to the fusion and owning one I can see why. It inspires all kinds of confidence with the forgiveness and sheer length of this driver. I highly recomend it.

I do have to say that there is a difference between the tour and even the pro series. The Tour is a little smaller and shaped just a little bit different. There are 4 boxes on the back of the tour and an "M" in one of the boxes indicates the configuration. It's some kind of tour code.