Epon AF-503 4-PW Nippon Super Peening Blue Stiff *Price Drop*

squishyy

Epon AF-503 4-PW -- KEEPING THE SET. Shipped to CONUS. Int'l requires additional shipping cost.

Epon AF-503
4 - PW
Standard Length (37.75" 5i), Lie, Loft
Nippon Super Peening Blue Stiff
Lamkin UTx Grip
Custom White/Blue ferrule

Purchased new during a trip and needed something to play with. In excellent 9+/10 condition, always covered. If my price is off send me a reasonable offer. Can send additional pics if requested.

Edited by squishyy

• 2 weeks later...

I know you said no trades but wondering if you might reconsider. I have a set of yururi km0107 black 3-Pw with recoil prototypes. Now I have hit the 3 5 and 7 off a country club golf mat. The rest of the clubs have never been hit. These irons ate fantastic but above my playing ability. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more. Thanks

The standard length means asian std? Like 5 iron at 37.75? Or US standard (usually 38 for the 5-iron)

I know you said no trades but wondering if you might reconsider. I have a set of yururi km0107 black 3-Pw with recoil prototypes. Now I have hit the 3 5 and 7 off a country club golf mat. The rest of the clubs have never been hit. These irons ate fantastic but above my playing ability. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more. Thanks

Hi, sorry but no trades. Need cash at the moment.

The standard length means asian std? Like 5 iron at 37.75? Or US standard (usually 38 for the 5-iron)

Hi, it is 37.75" 5i length. Sorry that I did not indicate that. Post updated.