671 vs. 761

lohrm1

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I couldn't find anything specific in past threads. What would be the key differences between the 671 and 761 shafts be? I know the 761 is a bit heavier, but the construction seems to be the same and I'm wondering if one hits the ball higher/lower or what other playing differences might be. They would be for a TM 510 DF...

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I couldn't find anything specific in past threads. What would be the key differences between the 671 and 761 shafts be? I know the 761 is a bit heavier, but the construction seems to be the same and I'm wondering if one hits the ball higher/lower or what other playing differences might be. They would be for a TM 510 DF...
761 is slightly tighter in torque and slightly higher kick point. Both of this shafts are pretty good to handle big headed driver. Tip stiff design to produce less spin on the ball, you will have a longer roll out of this type of shaft. Off course i'm speaking of setting it up for a perfect trajectory loft.

Good luck!

Joe

Joe...How do you think the 671 compares to the new Fuji 26.3 and 27.3? (Other than being about 3 times more expensive!) I understand the new Fuji's are supposed to be great in the 510TP/DF as they get the ball up but keep the spin off. Any preference?

Joe...How do you think the 671 compares to the new Fuji 26.3 and 27.3? (Other than being about 3 times more expensive!) I understand the new Fuji's are supposed to be great in the 510TP/DF as they get the ball up but keep the spin off. Any preference?

26.3 and 27.3 is completely the opposite of those 671 and 761. They are soft tip shaft, even installation is a pain in the a$$ if you only want to get the cpm right on the spot.

Like i said if you get a perfect trajectory driver's loft, 761 and 671 is a much better shaft hands down.

IMHGO, Understanding a shaft is an art to it self. Off course every body ability/opinion is different, I respect that completely.

If you or any body need to discuss it some more about shaft and need my quotation , you /they can call me anytime. I'm not only selling and installing shaft, my service includes discussing, fitting, etc to give the best options on your shaft choice/s ( NO hype and NO $** up charge ). I hope you/they appreciate the value of my service equally as i appreciate your/their business/purchase.

However, I can see lately that a lot of them pushing me into selling shafts only. If that is what the market wants...Sure but they need to understand that i can't be responsible for anything off my hands. However any shafts available in US fujikura are not allowed for me to sell shaft only.

Thanks&Cheers

Joe

26.3 and 27.3 is completely the opposite of those 671 and 761. They are soft tip shaft, even installation is a pain in the a$$ if you only want to get the cpm right on the spot.

Like i said if you get a perfect trajectory driver's loft, 761 and 671 is a much better shaft hands down.

IMHGO, Understanding a shaft is an art to it self. Off course every body ability/opinion is different, I respect that completely.

If you or any body need to discuss it some more about shaft and need my quotation , you /they can call me anytime. I'm not only selling and installing shaft, my service includes discussing, fitting, etc to give the best options on your shaft choice/s ( NO hype and NO $** up charge ). I hope you/they appreciate the value of my service equally as i appreciate your/their business/purchase.

However, I can see lately that a lot of them pushing me into selling shafts only. If that is what the market wants...Sure but they need to understand that i can't be responsible for anything off my hands. However any shafts available in US fujikura are not allowed for me to sell shaft only.

Thanks&Cheers

Joe

Hey, Rosalie is wondering if I got you mad or something. She said, "How come Joe Kwok hasn't called in a while."

Maybe now that I'm playing the Aldila burnt orange prototypes my bro doesn't want to talk to me. :)

Thanks&Cheers

Joe

I wouldn't completely dismiss the 26.3 in the R510 TP head until you play a few rounds with it, Joe. The X-flex Tour Release 26.3 you installed in my TP does not play like it specs. It is tight and long, long. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good this shaft/head works. Doesn't feel like its' c.p.m. or its' waggle. Just a great shaft and you did an excellent job putting it together, thanks!

Thanks&Cheers

Joe

I wouldn't completely dismiss the 26.3 in the R510 TP head until you play a few rounds with it, Joe. The X-flex Tour Release 26.3 you installed in my TP does not play like it specs. It is tight and long, long. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good this shaft/head works. Doesn't feel like its' c.p.m. or its' waggle. Just a great shaft and you did an excellent job putting it together, thanks!

Good to hear that!

I hear you about the flex, That is how the release played.

Joe

Thanks&Cheers

Joe

Hey, Rosalie is wondering if I got you mad or something. She said, "How come Joe Kwok hasn't called in a while."

Maybe now that I'm playing the Aldila burnt orange prototypes my bro doesn't want to talk to me. :)

Do i look like i care what you are playing now? :)

Tell Rosalie that she is too sensitive. LMAO!

I'll talk to you when i'm less busy, OK!

Joe