Bridgestone 2015 LIMITED J15MB!

TourSpecGolfer

Bridgestone-J15MB-Forged-Blade.jpg

Bridgestone J15MB Iron - New for 2015 Bridgestone Golf has been unified under one global name combining TourStage + Bridgestone to create Bridgestone Global! Entirely new design and technology has been implemented across a new full line up.

Introducing the Limited Edition Bridgestone J15MB Iron. Only 2000 sets are produced world wide! Forged of S25C with a very compact appearance the J15MB features a compact size, razor thin top line and narrow sole with a nice curve to it. TSG is able to offer custom finishes, specs, and shafts.

J15MB-Limited-Muscle-Back-by-Bridgestone

Would I be nuts to sell my 909s to get these in 3-PW??? LOVE the looks of them.

No...you'd just be a Ho! Haha...Akin to trading in your Ferrari for a Lambo!

Would I be nuts to sell my 909s to get these in 3-PW??? LOVE the looks of them.

Yes, just buy the new model...

What is interesting the US site for Bridgestone does not have the new model, but the Japanese site has the press release about it. Wonder if it is just a name change and will keep certain models for JDM...

Yes, just buy the new model...

What is interesting the US site for Bridgestone does not have the new model, but the Japanese site has the press release about it. Wonder if it is just a name change and will keep certain models for JDM...

So the main difference is better shaft options and early release. There could be some small finish differences but that can't be confirmed yet.

Here is the Japan Schedule:

Drivers - Released

Fairway & UT - Released this Monday

Irons - Next Month w/ MB in December

Special + Versions FW & UT in December

The US Schedule:

Everything in February at same time

Irons look really nice and clean. FW's look interesting too, particularly that 3+ that is adjustable. Have you hit that yet, Chris?

Irons look really nice and clean. FW's look interesting too, particularly that 3+ that is adjustable. Have you hit that yet, Chris?

No I probobly won't be hitting much of the Bridgestone gear, gotta pick and choose what to spend time on and with these going to the USA soon opinions will be like asses and elbows, everyone's has them... :atsg_smilie_roll:

Noticed the Tourstage stuff, new or used, hold their value well here in Japan. Was expecting a blow out sale of everything TS after they announced their demise..But no.

Noticed the Tourstage stuff, new or used, hold their value well here in Japan. Was expecting a blow out sale of everything TS after they announced their demise..But no.

Tourstage was smart they let stock run dry before launching bridgestone so that there was less to blow out.

• 4 months later...

I know many aren't excited about this set due to brand consolidation and expansion in the US but trust me I'm gaming these with Modus 120's and they are AMAZING, probably the best set of pure MB's I've played. It's important to note the availability here in the US for this specific iron is very limited with Reps covering large geography only being issued 2 sets each. I'm pretty sure they are leaving this MB to the purists and JSpec fans, won't see many of these floating around here in the States...BB

Super nice but I sure wish they would have either left it as two separate divisions or kept the Tourstage name over Bridgestone.