ONOFF 2015 Forged Wedge

TourSpecGolfer

Should have the 52/58 this weekend.... can't wait to see how good it it.

what is the bounce for the different wedges?

48/6

50/8

52/8

56/12

58/12

But do keep in mind in the higher lofts the grind changes so they start with higher bounce and the grind allows you to change the bounce based on how much you open the face.

I think the full shots are a bit easier with the 58* compared against the Vokeys, The shape is more tear drop, feel is different the ONOFF feels closer to the irons but not the same. I guess I could say more sticky impact but I think that will wear off with use.

In regards to loft, figure your PW is 45* on the Kuro's so 50* to me makes the most sense then 56* as it has a grind to allow you to open up for higher shots so I'd say you don't need a 58*.

The other route is 48/52/58 so tuff call you can carry an extra wood or driving iron or an extra wedge, to me the fewer wedge options the better but to each is own, I've played 3 and 4 wedge setups ( not including PW ) sometimes it's overload and I second guess myself when the lofts are too close to each other.

Wedges arrive yesterday. Order 52/58 and 52 feels nice like lots of JDM wedges I've tried and owned but nothing special.

Now....the 58 is another story... love the sole grind and it's so easy to hit any type of shots. The face is nice and big and opens up even nicer..... the hosel is long (which I love) and the spin off the face is very very good.... Yururi spin good !!

What shaft do u have in the 58..can u open it up to a 60 or so

NS Pro 950.... and yes very easy to open up !! IMO that's where the 58 shines for me...

How does this compare to the yururi tataki? I'm currently on SM3 48.06 (bent to 50) and 56.14.

How does this compare to the yururi tataki? I'm currently on SM3 48.06 (bent to 50) and 56.14.

Tuff call on that, I love both so much, I'd say Tataki more precise, better for tighter lie, smaller, more appealing shape but that takes nothing away from the ONOFF, those are slightly more forgiving, a touch softer and equal in spin. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

The tatakis are getting shafted today.. testing tmr! ;)

The tatakis are getting shafted today.. testing tmr! ;)

Do let us know how they go, imo the Tataki is among the very best.

• 2 months later...

Still? It's still 2015, bro. Lol.

I guess the question is pretty indicative of how quickly we tend to move on to the newest release.

Ya, I've got a pair (52/58). They're pretty great. I have them w/the labospec repulsion shafts.