SOLD - Thanks TSG

sbeaz

That's terrible Steve. I am glad you posted this as it will help others to avoid this kind of situation.

Jeez. Not good.

I got 2 epon 901 driving irons off him and they were good BUT I am glad now my mate locally picked them up.

I understand you discast that is bad

Yes, the pics on the post show that the gear is virtually flawless. I'm glad it worked out for you. Hit em straight.

That's terrible Steve. I am glad you posted this as it will help others to avoid this kind of situation.

Always a tough call, Ash. But I'm getting no response from him at all.

Sorry to hear this but even more so that Australia, unfortunately, is developing an unwanted reputation first with Hutchy and now Freak. Somehow both guys are or were connected with Epon.

Sorry to hear this but even more so that Australia, unfortunately, is developing an unwanted reputation first with Hutchy and now Freak. Somehow both guys are or were connected with Epon.

Thread jack myself...did Hutchy resurface anywhere, Duffer19?

There are some OK Aussies too :)

Most are great guys I am sure.

Thread jack myself...did Hutchy resurface anywhere, Duffer19?

Not that I am aware of or care. I do know that his 'trusted member' status was taken away quietly awhile back.

Steve is an awesome chap to deal with. I hate it when bad things happen to good people.

You have built enough karma fella that something good will come out of this. Figures crossed all gets sorted.

totally agree, you've got great karma and are good people so it will all come back in your favor in the end. Hope it all gets sorted buddy.

This FW looks 6-7/10 condition to me.

Yea what ever happend to Hutchy?! I still have his money! Last I heard from him he sounded like his life was pretty rough.

This FW looks 6-7/10 condition to me.

Yea what ever happend to Hutchy?! I still have his money! Last I heard from him he sounded like his life was pretty rough.

Thanks, Chris. For me - and probably most, 6-7/10 merits neither mint nor very good condition labels. Wow. Hutch = MIA