SOLD - Thanks TSG

sbeaz

I've actually never purchased a really bad "dud" item through members here and would likewise think my buyers have been very happy at the other end.

People here generally go to some lengths to highlight blemishes, rock dings, sky marks, messy assemblies, scratches etc.

Let's all try and make sure that culture continues!

I've actually never purchased a really bad "dud" item through members here and would likewise think my buyers have been very happy at the other end.

People here generally go to some lengths to highlight blemishes, rock dings, sky marks, messy assemblies, scratches etc.

Sometimes something is said so well there's no need to muck it up.

Well said.

Edited by potuna

Probably because ive been away on business. just logged on to read your pm and to see this. awful character assasination. the advertised gear is exactly as pictured, i added the other gear, including the 3 wood as an afterthought and because i wont be using it due to my back injury. i have a heap and didnt examine that. i had lent the 3 wood to a few people and not checked it, clearly its been returned to me in a condition other than that which it was loaned. you should understand that a couple of days to respond is reasonable. clearly you have too much time if you post this crap, thanks for tainting my post. PM me on whether you would like to return the club for a full refund or what ever.

Probably because ive been away on business. just logged on to read your pm and to see this. awful character assasination. the advertised gear is exactly as pictured, i added the other gear, including the 3 wood as an afterthought and because i wont be using it due to my back injury. i have a heap and didnt examine that. i had lent the 3 wood to a few people and not checked it, clearly its been returned to me in a condition other than that which it was loaned. you should understand that a couple of days to respond is reasonable. clearly you have too much time if you post this crap, thanks for tainting my post. PM me on whether you would like to return the club for a full refund or what ever.

But surely you have a Duty to inspect returned/loaned items before trying to Palm them off??

It seems to me that the character assassination was self-inflicted. Obviously you handled the club to prepare it for shipment.

When I ship a club out, I know my reputation is riding on the entire transaction. It's my responsibility to insure the club I sell is exactly what I represented it to be when I advertised it for sale. Nobody else's, mine alone. I expect the same from folks I buy from. I don't think that's too much to ask...especially if I'm shipping an item overseas.

Best of luck getting this resolved peacefully.

It seems to me that the character assassination was self-inflicted. Obviously you handled the club to prepare it for shipment.

When I ship a club out, I know my reputation is riding on the entire transaction. It's my responsibility to insure the club I sell is exactly what I represented it to be when I advertised it for sale. Nobody else's, mine alone. I expect the same from folks I buy from. I don't think that's too much to ask...especially if I'm shipping an item overseas.

YES, YES, YES

couldn't agree more, it is the seller's responsibility to make sure the club is in a presentable condition. for as much as we pay for high end JDM gear, a quick clean/polish (if needed) is certainly not too much to ask, and it helps to ensure a good history in this marketplace with as much club swapping that we all do. Edited by needmoregolf

Perhaps EponFreak had lent the club out to "friends" and when it finally sold, he asked them to ship it out for him....the club is obviously in poor shape and he has not only stepped up and apologized for the delay but has offered to make it right.

* I think both the seller and the buyer are stand up guys and i am very happy to know this will be resolved soon. I too have lent equipment to friends and unless you are a JDM enthusiast, you just don't get it. only enthusiasts understand iron covers and taking penalty strokes from questionable lies and the concept of pristine.

By the way, what happened to Hutchy, i have had several positive dealings with the guy, haha besides the hole in my como como epon driver head cover debacle.

UPDATE - After his public post to resolve this situation, EPONfreak has not refunded any money nor even offered to do so. I received a PM calling me a very nasty name. I sent a PM asking for a full refund and received no reply. I would prefer to get this resolved and remove this post. Thanks, TSG community.

UPDATE - After his public post to resolve this situation, EPONfreak has not refunded any money nor even offered to do so. I received a PM calling me a very nasty name. I sent a PM asking for a full refund and received no reply. I would prefer to get this resolved and remove this post. Thanks, TSG community.

REALLY?

This will work out guys, I believe Epon freak to be a stand up guy from what I remember and I do recall him mentioning his injury in a BST post.

Mistakes do happen, hopefully he learns to inspect the club a bit better next time to avoid this.